Gotcha Eric! I'm responding in order of PM's recieved. The PM's do an odd thing though they reorder them if I reply which is maddening and makes it harder to keep track of the conversations. I'm still on last nights pm's so If you pm'd me this morning, I'll get to you. Also I have a baby. A literal baby in my arms. That's making everything 10x harder lol. I do have two packages out already and I'll put up an updated list after i get through this batch of pm's. Thanks for your patience!

Really torn on Cuttle Cart. I have one and want another but with one or two on the horizon can I justify it...but if I can keep it away for Eric it would be worth it. :mad:

• Like 2

Gotcha Eric! I'm responding in order of PM's recieved. The PM's do an odd thing though they reorder them if I reply which is maddening and makes it harder to keep track of the conversations. I'm still on last nights pm's so If you pm'd me this morning, I'll get to you. Also I have a baby. A literal baby in my arms. That's making everything 10x harder lol. I do have two packages out already and I'll put up an updated list after i get through this batch of pm's. Thanks for your patience!

Actually, I PM'ed you last night, but that's OK.

. Also I have a baby. A literal baby in my arms. That's making everything 10x harder lol.

I know we're supposed to keep politics out of these threads but the first time I read this I thought you said "A liberal baby in my arms" lol

Gee, who got these....

Thanks!
Kroz is good for 80 then, i don't want to undercut Tim mine is still sthrinkwrapped/unopened.

The brown DK i'll let go at 90

some additional pics on the special items
fhKhxEP.jpg

abqMSKf.jpg

• Like 1