IGNORED

The Official Intellivision LOOT BOX 2018 - coming soon sign up now

Rev

I'd like to be added to the list, if possible.

Just to make sure that I understand the rules (and purpose) of this box: the receiver of said box is allowed to take whatever they need, but they must also replace whatever they take with something else that is Intellivision related. From there, they must contact the next person on the waiting list and then ship the box to them. Is that about right? :)

Edited by ColecoGamer

Just to make sure that I understand the rules (and purpose) of this box: the receiver of said box is allowed to take whatever they need, but they must also replace whatever they take with something else that is Intellivision related. From there, they must contact the next person on the waiting list and then ship the box to them. Is that about right? :)

That sounds about right...

• Like 1

Yes. And just to be clear, if Rev contacts you and suggests that you add some nudes to the box, please understand that it is certainly not a requirement.

• Like 1

Yes. And just to be clear, if Rev contacts you and suggests that you add some nudes to the box, please understand that it is certainly not a requirement.

Arghhh, nudes...when he called me I did understand noodles...I hope the next guy likes Barilla Spaghettis... ;)

post-30718-0-58928600-1504115604.jpg

Edited by Intymike
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought grab bag size was ok at least for the USA anyways. I know real life can get in way, but it's too bad it's stalled. I know I had it for 2 weeks and quickly shipped out. I still think it was a great idea & really enjoyed doing it. Hopefully it gets tracked down & on to next on list quickly. Thanks again for doing Rev it was a nice diversion from real life for me.

Joe

Hmmm. I got it one day, swapped stuff in/out, and shipped the next day.

Just about my only claim to fame on this forum. :)

The Grab Bag arrived today and I already went through it this evening. Tomorrow I will be adding some new stuff to it and will have it shipped out on Monday. Hopefully this will be a new record.

Hmmm. I got it one day, swapped stuff in/out, and shipped the next day.

Just about my only claim to fame on this forum. :)

I'd say you have the record then. I received it Friday and had everything swapped out and ready to go Saturday. Once I get a PM confirming the next address I'll send it on.

You married jokers know what I’m about to type... There was no way my wife was going to have a smelly box of who-knows-what around for who-knows-how-long.

I'd say you have the record then. I received it Friday and had everything swapped out and ready to go Saturday. Once I get a PM confirming the next address I'll send it on.

• Like 1