IGNORED

New interview about Rescue on Fractalus reveals some Atari info

sydric

Hey folks! Just started a new podcast called "Lost Treasures Of Gaming" and had a chance to interview David B. Fox (Employee #3 at LucasFilm games) about Rescue On Fractalus! - and there was quite a bit of interesting stuff in the interview about the original Atari system and some technical stuff that you might find interesting.

You can listen to it here:

http://omgnexus.com/2015/08/lost-treasures-episode-4/

Would love to hear you feedback!

• Like 3

Hey folks! Just started a new podcast called "Lost Treasures Of Gaming" and had a chance to interview David B. Fox (Employee #3 at LucasFilm games) about Rescue On Fractalus! - and there was quite a bit of interesting stuff in the interview about the original Atari system and some technical stuff that you might find interesting.

You can listen to it here:

http://omgnexus.com/2015/08/lost-treasures-episode-4/

Would love to hear you feedback!

I really enjoyed listening to that sydric!!! I will definitely make sure to check out your podcast for future episodes.

I should just quickly say I had a really hard time getting your embedded player to work properly. It kept giving me maybe three or four minutes and then locking up, requiring the page to be refreshed and then shuttle forward to find my place again. In the end I had to download the *.mp3 directly and listen to it via VLC. It is probably my installation - I've been having a lot of 'time-out' crashes/reloads due to the nvidia drivers as well this week so maybe I need to look at giving my machine a good strip-down and reinstall.

Anyway - an excellent podcast and I look forward to what you will cover next!

• 2 weeks later...