IGNORED

Soulbuster's Non-Variant List of Homebrew Games Released

Can you explain what a Brazilian Bootleg is? Also, there are many unopened boxes FS on eBay from Brazil. Any relation?

Yep, as Mr me mentioned, I was referring to the Shockvision games, as well as the Intelligames, and for that matter, the Digiplay ones as well. I was lumping all of the Brazilian releases together as that's a subset, (along with the Digiplay 1 and Digiplay 2 systems and all the Brazilian catalogs), that I like to collect.

Ahhh, my eyes!

In addition to Pac-man, what kind of organization are you employing with your ECS and Parker Bros games? It's all madness in there!

Hahahahahaha! I was thinking the exact same thing. I just have to alphabetize by producer or network myself. :)

• 4 months later...

Your list says 61, and when did you get voted in as Intellilord?

I was not voted and do not claim the title. This list is for me. See the title of the thread. If others get use out of it, great.

It started out to be the official list, but too much controversy so I made it my personal list on how I like to collect. Use it or don't use, you have free will.

SoulBuster, wasn't Space Beaver shipped with Hotel Bunny?

It was, and it is included in the list as a variant of Space Cunt.

It might just be me, but I would love something that Identifies which titles are hacks, releases of unreleased material or made from scratch.

Thanks for compiling this list!

I will see what I can do. I think it would be helpful for those just joining with the Intellivision collecting Bug.

Edited by SoulBuster
  • Like 1

The good old fairy tale that SG&R 2005(!) doesn't have voice. :)

It was the first game since the original 125 with voice support.

Same Game & Robots 2005 according to the release date, but Same Game & Robots 2004 according to the production date and to how one of the producers names it ;)

you're right about the voices in the first edition. For some reason I had totally forgotten about it

Here, let me help you out a bit.

There is a physical version that is in an Intellivoice style box and one that is not.

My list does not state whether one has Intellivoice or not. It simply shows "2005, 2012".

Edited by SoulBuster
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks Soulbuster, but I am a little confused. I am only seeing 67 on the list.

Here in the INTV section ,

All Animals are equal , but some Anamals are more equal than others. ;)

That was a private release , which in my opinion should not be included in a general public release of homebrews count list.

But as Soulbusters title to this thread , This as he mentions is his personal list he is sharing with the community.

Cheers.

Edited by m-crew

So the published homebrews now account for 1/3 of the entire Intellivision library. That is not counting free ROMs of WIP (which may or may not get published in the future) and the occasional finished game like Oh Mummy!

I don't know if 1/3 is an expected, larger or smaller amount than elsewhere. The introduction of a competent programming language surely has helped boosting that figure.

So the published homebrews now account for 1/3 of the entire Intellivision library. That is not counting free ROMs of WIP (which may or may not get published in the future) and the occasional finished game like Oh Mummy!

I don't know if 1/3 is an expected, larger or smaller amount than elsewhere. The introduction of a competent programming language surely has helped boosting that figure.

Many of the games in this list aren't homebrews. Some are unreleased games from Mattel, Activision, INTV. Others are hacks/mods of Mattel games.