IGNORED

Soulbuster's Non-Variant List of Homebrew Games Released

It sounds like Laser Sharks was rushed to make PRGE, when instead, it could've waited until the box is ready.

Really Eric ,

Let it go !!

How it's released is up to who is releasing -

Maybe it will never get a box treatment. That's Revs choice.

Have a beer or two and chill and Watch the game

3 period is on ...

cheers

It's no typo and BBWW was referring to the Eric saga in this thread. (I'm guessing )

But you can believe what you want.

But it is ,what it is ...

Cheers!!

I guess it is up to Soulbuster to chime in and state if it is a typo or not.

For me, I see 67 in the list and I know when Soulbuster updated the list he was sick and bedridden and having the number 7 and number 8 right next to each other it very well could have been a fat-finger typo in my books. Or after he updated the first post, then he forgot what the number was by the time he made his post claiming 68.

I only know that is your post started the very big debate (the commotion that followed is what I was referring to), and the stuff with Eric is more recent

There are many more games in the works, and this list will continue to grow

I will monitor updates to the first post and ignore all other posts in this thread.

I guess it is up to Soulbuster to chime in and state if it is a typo or not.

For me, I see 67 in the list and I know when Soulbuster updated the list he was sick and bedridden and having the number 7 and number 8 right next to each other it very well could have been a fat-finger typo in my books. Or after he updated the first post, then he forgot what the number was by the time he made his post claiming 68.

I only know that is your post started the very big debate (the commotion that followed is what I was referring to), and the stuff with Eric is more recent

There are many more games in the works, and this list will continue to grow

I will monitor updates to the first post and ignore all other posts in this thread.

refer to what ever you want , I was referring to what I Thought BBWW was refering to.

Believe what you want its your choice, point figures if you like...but Like I said it is what it is and no matter what you or who ever else chimes in to be defenders of the more equal and the exploiting our community here for $$$

It wont change what has been going on... Man we just went through this for the last few pages of this post.. Let it go and believe what you want...

Cheers brother

There is way more than 69 releases anyway.

Well according to soulbuster's official non variant list there's 68 oh I mean 67, no 69 oh man im so confused ... no more than 69 anyway... Its a secret of a secret ... that's may not be a secret... or its just fun spamming here on soulbusters list... ;) lol

Ive never stated anywhere that I was 'rushed' for time on that game. In fact it was planned as a cart only release from the get go due to the nature of what it actually is. A novelty release that is in fact a hack of a homebrew, it was purely done for fun. I think its priced as such in my opinion. And if I actually do get around to getting a box for it it will be cheap and piggybacked with another release so no one has to pay more shiiping (i hope) ..............................I dont have pans to do anything similar to this really ever again.

Are Laser Sharks and Moon Blast the same game; only modified graphics. If that is the case than if you have one you don't really need the other. Are there any game play changes. Isn't Laser Sharks included on the Moon Blast cartridge.

Well according to soulbuster's official non variant list there's 68 oh I mean 67, no 69 oh man im so confused ... no more than 69 anyway... Its a secret of a secret ... that's may not be a secret... or its just fun spamming here on soulbusters list... ;) lol

There is a difference between game releases and game titles.

Are Laser Sharks and Moon Blast the same game; only modified graphics. If that is the case than if you have one you don't really need the other. Are there any game play changes. Isn't Laser Sharks included on the Moon Blast cartridge.

Moon Blast does indeed have Laser Sharks on it, unlocked through Challenge Mode.

Laser Sharks (rom/game) both unlocked and on seperate cart is the basic bare bones gameplay, which yes is a “hack” or graffix change as you state.

There is a difference between game releases and game titles.

But Soulbusters is a game "LIST " of Hombrews Released ;) Lol so there is a difference there as well. List ,Titles,Releases oh just think of all the variants that can be had. :P

Maybe We Can have all Three Pinned to the top of our forum. Clairifing the difference of each. ;)

The Deflecting / The protecting / The Enabling /The Pointing Fingers

Oh MY!!! :) The Confusion around here.

But the Entertainment here is second to none. ??

Cheers