IGNORED

Soulbuster's Non-Variant List of Homebrew Games Released

I'm currently missing 5 from the list...many more including variants.

Blix, 4-Tris, Illusions, League of Light and Lock N Chase 8K? I think you have the Unmentionable!

Blix, 4-Tris, Illusions, League of Light and Lock N Chase 8K? I think you have the Unmentionable!

League of Light, Robot Rubble, Lock 'n' Chase, D2K SE, and JrPac. RR and LoL have always been too pricey. The cheapest I ever had the chance to buy was $375 ea. I intentionally passed on Lock 'n' Chase and D2K SE. I don't really count Lock 'n' Chase as a homebrew and D2K SE was too pricey for what was added, IMO. I already have DK Arcade and D2K. Jr Pac sales were suspended due to the bug, but I'll buy it once available. So really, I'll just be missing LoL and RR. Variant-wise, off the top of my head, I'm missing all the 4-Tris except LTO. I'm missing one of the Space Patrol versions as well (2008?). Everything is CIB except Blix, Piggy Bank, and Laser Sharks. Actually, I never received my Laser Sharks cart (ordered, but backordered). Edited by JasonlikesINTV

League of Light, Robot Rubble, Lock 'n' Chase, D2K SE, and JrPac. RR and LoL have always been too pricey. The cheapest I ever had the chance to buy was $375 ea. I intentionally passed on Lock 'n' Chase and D2K SE. I don't really count Lock 'n' Chase as a homebrew and D2K SE was too pricey for what was added, IMO. I already have DK Arcade and D2K. Jr Pac sales were suspended due to the bug, but I'll buy it once available. So really, I'll just be missing LoL and RR. Variant-wise, off the top of my head, I'm missing all the 4-Tris except LTO. I'm missing one of the Space Patrol versions as well (2008?). Everything is CIB except Blix, Piggy Bank, and Laser Sharks. Actually, I never received my Laser Sharks cart (ordered, but backordered).

I'll trade you a Blix box for your Blix cart :grin:

Why doesn't someone make more League of Light and Robot Rubble cartridges. How many were made the first time?

Probably because, apart from the collectible appeal (which gets reduced on re-release), they are not very good games. *shrug*

Why doesn't someone make more League of Light and Robot Rubble cartridges. How many were made the first time?

Because Activision is very sensitive about ip infringement. They don't even post the 2600 roms here at atariage.

I think a decent amount of the 2 were made but they were made secretly with no producer credited.

It would be great if more could be made somehow.

I think I am just missing league of light, robot rubble, blix cart, lock n chase and Jr Pac. And then a few variations but not many.

Intellivision is the only system I have still kept up on homebrews with....But it's getting very hard to. Well other than systems like channel f, odyssey 1, rca s2 and astrocade that only have a few.

I actually own Robot Rubble overlays and a League of Light/Robot Rubble error box (LoL box with RR on the spine). Not for sale. Would love some LoL overlays, though.

LOL!

Oh, wait, you probably mean another LoL.

The color gradiation from deep to light blue representing the ocean?

Hatman for the win! Rev had shared a screenshot of the box art and the way it looked to me the colours looked like they were getting lighter which it thought was cool and looked like the lighter water at the surface to the darker blue of the deep in the picture.

I mentioned this to Rev and while it wasn't initially that way we thought it would look pretty cool and sure enough it does. Thanks to Rev my ridiculous game idea and box have both now come into being. ?

• Like 1