IGNORED

Soulbuster's Non-Variant List of Homebrew Games Released

- Thanks Intellivotion.

- Also thanks Soulbuster for maintaining this list.

I assume that Defender of the Crown will be added since it was available at PRGE.  Quick question - Ninja Odyssey & TNT Cowboy were available on Cartridge @PRGE but wanted to know if Anthropomorphic Force was available on Cartridge @PRGE as well?

1 minute ago, JoeM_Intellivision said:

- Thanks Intellivotion.

- Also thanks Soulbuster for maintaining this list.

I assume that Defender of the Crown will be added since it was available at PRGE.  Quick question - Ninja Odyssey & TNT Cowboy were available on Cartridge @PRGE but wanted to know if Anthropomorphic Force was available on Cartridge @PRGE as well?

Yep. AF was as well as three new games from Rev. 

Hi cmart thanks for quick reply.  Hope you got your controller ok & Go Nucks & Go Isles!!

I’ll get to reach out to William to find out how to pick up a copy of DOC, Ninja Odyssey, TNT Cowboy, & AF.

I’ll give Rev a second to breathe before asking for Fubar, Aardvark, & Melody Runner.

Thanks again and hope everyone had a blast at PRGE!  Hope to meet some of you fine folks one of these years.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JoeM_Intellivision said:

Hi cmart thanks for quick reply.  Hope you got your controller ok & Go Nucks & Go Isles!!

I’ll get to reach out to William to find out how to pick up a copy of DOC, Ninja Odyssey, TNT Cowboy, & AF.

I’ll give Rev a second to breathe before asking for Fubar, Aardvark, & Melody Runner.

Thanks again and hope everyone had a blast at PRGE!  Hope to meet some of you fine folks one of these years.

http://www.gooddealgames.com/inventory/Intellivision.html

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, JoeM_Intellivision said:

It was waiting for me when I got back! ?? I'm hoping for an Isles/Nucks Cup Final this year. ?

Hey hatman,

The newer version of Space Patrol (2012) uses a New LTO Cart Shell instead of a recycled Mattel cart shell and has 2 different overlays that fit the controller as I believe the overlays in the 2008 release were slightly to large.  I believe there was no difference in Manual.  Some one help me out I’m getting old but didn’t the 2008 release not come shrink wrapped while the 2012 release was shrink wrapped?  I believe that’s correct but I could be wrong.  I have both but would need to check as for the shrink wrapping.  2012 was definitely shrink wrapped.

Hope all is great Eric!!

joe

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JoeM_Intellivision said:

I figured tix are probably expensive as heck!  Tavares is a d**k for what he did - have no problem losing him but losing him for no assets because he lied was a d**k move by him.  Shame on management for not trading him for assets when he wouldn’t give a straight answer.

Sorry to derail thread.  

Love the Leafs but grew up in a Habs house.   The current team isn’t the most likeable though.   Intellivision NHL Hockey players have more personality and they are monochrome.   

also sorry for the derail. 

• 1 month later...