IGNORED

Soulbuster's Non-Variant List of Homebrew Games Released

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/16/2021 at 7:33 PM, Omnibro said:

Scared to even start on on the homebrew stuff.

I'm struggling to complete the regular releases (Mattel and Intellivision Inc.), let alone these.

I typically try to keep my focus narrow and only do a few subsets at a time, lest I burn out.  Intellivision Inc was really fun.  I think I only need the last one (and probably a ton of variants that I'm not too worried about).  I'm currently working on French Canadian games and the Nintendo Wii (which is exhausting).  After those, I'm not sure where to go with Intellivision.  For Nintendo, I'll probably try to finish up the Wii U.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

I typically try to keep my focus narrow and only do a few subsets at a time, lest I burn out.  Intellivision Inc was really fun.  I think I only need the last one (and probably a ton of variants that I'm not too worried about).  I'm currently working on French Canadian games and the Nintendo Wii (which is exhausting).  After those, I'm not sure where to go with Intellivision.  For Nintendo, I'll probably try to finish up the Wii U.

Those are very lofty goals and ambitions.

All the best to you on your quest!?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SoulBuster said:

Titles get added when I  receive them.  Rick Dynamite got sent to my old address so it might be awhile before I get it. Hopefully Rev will read about my new address for three other titles before shipping them.

Yep!  You will be swimming in new games soon enough. 

I need to send a reminder for everyone to update there PayPal info if they move!   Recently this has happened to a couple of orders, not a lot. But one is one to many.  Where do all the lost packages go???

4 hours ago, SoulBuster said:

Titles get added when I  receive them.  Rick Dynamite got sent to my old address so it might be awhile before I get it. Hopefully Rev will read about my new address for three other titles before shipping them.

So titles you dont get wont get added to this list?

Did you get xray?

On 3/19/2021 at 4:27 AM, Rev said:

Where do all the lost packages go???

from March 2020 until now I had issues with 4 packages (not from you Rev, don't worry): 2 bumped back and forth several times before being shipped back to the senders and 2 got lost forever. I suppose the latters were grabbed by the craziest hoarder of all: the mad postman!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, cmadruga said:

Shouldn't a real collector have at least one digital copy of a game released digitally? Isn't a digital version just a type of variant? 

But anyway, it's your list ?

I personally dont "collect" digital anything.

If you cant see it and hold it,you didnt collect it.

Oh yeah,and I consider myself a real collector.

Anybody who puts an Intellivision game on a cartridge,or on a cartridge and in a box,that's what I am buying.And collecting. ?

Edited by wolfy62
Adding info.
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, wolfy62 said:

I personally dont "collect" digital anything.

If you cant see it and hold it,you didnt collect it.

Oh yeah,and I consider myself a real collector.

Anybody who puts an Intellivision game on a cartridge,or on a cartridge and in a box,that's what I am buying.And collecting. ?

I think that is my perspective also. Well said.

I don't want to get into a rabbit hole, so I will back out. No problem.

But anyway, as a suggestion, a list of "digital only for now" games could be very easily added as an appendix to the existing list.

If nothing else, so the physical collectors can keep track of what *might* become a physical release eventually. Again, just a suggestion.

Either way, thanks @SoulBuster for maintaining this list. It is very helpful.

Edited by cmadruga

27 minutes ago, cmadruga said:

I don't want to get into a rabbit hole, so I will back out. No problem.

But anyway, as a suggestion, a list of "digital only for now" games could be very easily added as an appendix to the existing list.

If nothing else, so the physical collectors can keep track of what *might* become a physical release eventually. Again, just a suggestion.

Either way, thanks @SoulBuster for maintaining this list. It is very helpful.

I think a digital list would be a fine idea, but I have no motivation to keep one.  Maybe some one else might want to keep one up to date.

Doesn't Intellivision Revolution try to keep a complete list of everything released? After all, this is SoulBuster's list of which games he has acquired, meaning that some boxed games in very low quantity might sell out before he gets them and thus wouldn't be added from what I understand.

Edited by carlsson

10 minutes ago, carlsson said:

Doesn't Intellivision Revolution try to keep a complete list of everything released? After all, this is SoulBuster's list of which games he has acquired, meaning that some boxed games in very low quantity might sell out before he gets them and thus wouldn't be added from what I understand.

Ah ok, I think I misunderstood the intent of this list. Thanks.