IGNORED

Official Homebrew Releases [post 125] for HARDCORE Collectors only!

Rev

I still have a Christmas Carol clear cart with no box and #21.

I purchased #3 at the Expo, I believe I was the first person through the door at the Cge Expo and #1 and #2 were already being held, gone, something.......

Then I traded #3 and 6 other Intellivision Homebrew games I had 2 of for Robot Rubble and League of light.

So for me I am missing the first 2 4-tris versions and the original Same Game and Robots and Minehunter. All the rest I have in my nice glass case!

I love my collection!!! ;-) Wolfman

• Like 1

Yes, there are about 5 - 10 of these games that were sold with Activision shells. Ask cmart about it.

Actually Psycho offered on AA to switch over anyone's Mattel versions to the Activision version by sending it to him. Rev and I were too scared to let our precious' leave us. ?

And, if you guys ordered the Shark! Shark! pack from Intellivision Productions, he shipped the shirt, bag and beach ball, which I received but the lotion and towel will be sent a little later and separately.

Keith was nice, answered the phone and was very apologetic........and said more great stuff is coming soon! :thumbsup:

If you're talking hardcore-HARDCORE, what about the people who've won the Carol vs. the World Championship and have a single unique copy of a variant of the game made just for them ( It comes complete in box and all)?

Do they get a 125++ bonus? :o

Madness!!! :lol:

Lol! As much as I want these, I think that since they weren't for sale publicly they don't make the list. Everything else was available to be bought, even if just in limited amounts.

Lol! As much as I want these, I think that since they weren't for sale publicly they don't make the list. Everything else was available to be bought, even if just in limited amounts.

EVERY serial was available for buy for every release, so every single copy with serials is a unique variant. If you wont agree I am afraid you are not harcore enough.

• Like 1

No lightweight Intellivision Collectors here!

If you manage to obtain all the games on this list you are a manly man!

1 4-Tris (intelligentvision)

2 Adventures of Tron

3 Blix

4 Boulder Dash

5 Brickout

6 Choplifter

7 Christmas Carol

8 Copter Command

9 D2K Arcade

10 Donkey Kong (intelligentvision)

11 Deep Pockets

12 Flappy Bird

13 Flintstones Keyboard Fun

14 Game Factory

15 Illusions

16 King of the Mountain

17 League Of Light

18 Lost Caves of Kroz, The

19 Magic Carousel

20 Match 5

21 Minehunter (intelligentvision)

22 Mouse Trap CBS

23 Ms Night Stalker

24 Ms Pac Man

25 Old School

26 Paddle Party

27 Princess Quest

28 Robot Rubble

29 Rocky & Bullwinkle

30 Same Game & Robots (2005)

31 Scarfinger

32 Space Cunt

33 Space Patrol (2008)

34 Space Raid

35 Spina the Bee

36 Stonix 2004

37 Super Chef BT

38 Super NFL Football

39 Super Pro Tennis

40 Sydney Hunter

41 Yogi's Frustration

42 DK Arcade (mattel cart only version-elektronite)

43 DK Arcade (cib by elektronite)

44 4Tris (lto)

45 4Tris (lto original)

46 4Tris (lto philly)

47 Minehunter (elektronite)

48 Same Game & Robots (2012)

49 Space Partol (2012 w/picture cart)

50 Princess Quest (cbs)

51 Space Raid (cbs)

52 Sydney Hunter (cbs)

53 Go For The Gold (box only) (cart/manual/overlays coming 2016)

54 Defender of the Crown (demo)

55 Hover Bovver (demo w/box and overlays)

56 Old School (cart release)

57 Old School (box kit)

I'm missing 9 (and half are 4-Tris!)

1. 4-Tris

17. League of Light

28. Robot Rubble

33. Space Patrol (2008)

42. DK Arcade Mattel Cart only

44. 4-Tris

45. 4-Tris

46. 4-Tris

54. DOTC Demo

The only two I opted out of (that were totally available at the time) were DOTC Demo and DK Arcade Cart only. The others I simply missed (they came out before I was on the scene).

EVERY serial was available for buy for every release, so every single copy with serials is a unique variant. If you wont agree I am afraid you are not harcore enough.

Lol! But these were prizes for contest winners at a game I suck at. Not available to buy. ?

Wow, you people are crazy! :lol:

So... Do we have a consensus? I'm still in agreement with Rev's list: do not count packaging variants, count significantly changed game ROMs ("super pro" vs. "standard") released from different publishers, count only one DK from Carl, count D2K as a significant change ("super pro" style), do not count demos, half-cuts, do not count promos not sold, do not pass go, and do not collect $200. Phew!

So, what's left?

Also, is it to early to start the "Official Homebrew ROM Releases for HARDCORE Collectors Only! -- Super-Extra-Variants Gotta-Get-Them-All Edition!!!" thread? :lol:

dZ.

• 3 weeks later...

I still have a Christmas Carol clear cart with no box and #21.

I purchased #3 at the Expo, I believe I was the first person through the door at the Cge Expo and #1 and #2 were already being held, gone, something.......

Then I traded #3 and 6 other Intellivision Homebrew games I had 2 of for Robot Rubble and League of light.

So for me I am missing the first 2 4-tris versions and the original Same Game and Robots and Minehunter. All the rest I have in my nice glass case!

I love my collection!!! ;-) Wolfman

I think I have #2 of Christmas Carol. I had a booth set up right across from them and got it whenever they first started selling them. It's the bug version, still sealed.

I think I have #2 of Christmas Carol. I had a booth set up right across from them and got it whenever they first started selling them. It's the bug version, still sealed.

I'm purrrty sure I held on to #1 and #2, and a couple of others as well. Or perhaps just #1 and others? I'll have to check my inventory.

So, y-bot and wolfy, you were both at CGE 2012... I guess I must have met you since I was the one selling and demoing Christmas Carol with my wife! I know I met Paul (nurmix), Michael Thomasson, and a few others, but nobody mentioned their AA nick so I couldn't place them.

-dZ.

I met you there for sure! ;-)

A cool! I'm sorry I cannot put your face together with the name. I think I remember y-bot just because I remember chatting with the guys from the booth across the aisle. (I was also a bit overwhelm by the excitement of releasing my game, and the lack of sleep, so most of the week-end is a blur!)

Next time I'll make sure to ask everybody for their AA nicks. :)

-dZ.

y-bot just put his Blix cart up for sale on E-bay so he must have been at CGE 2014 as well!

Yeah, I couldn't make it then, I had just re-located to North Carolina and the new job was brutal. I hope to make it to the next one, though! :)