Der Luchs

ARNE - Jäger des Jags

Arne is a member of this Forum as well, up to him if he wants to show who he is ;)

I was thinking this way: I need a main-character for my 8-Bit Collection, something

like Mario/Sonic... So I said to Arne: "Congrats! You are now a Video game character" ^^

I think it's cool to pick up a real person, who's into retro gaming and supporting his fav.

console. Like I did before with VectrexRoli, who has become a character in one of my Vectrex

Games.

Only the supporters will let this old consoles live on, so why don't take one of them to give something back? ;)

Edited by Der Luchs
  • Like 3

Jagaur Hunter? it makes me think of the Space invaders I played on my first 1998 iMac: shooting not on ET but on PC computers and Windows logo...I am sure some would love to shoot at a breaker of Jaguar and Jag CD ^^

Edited by Felyx

Is it a game where you play as the best Jaguar gamer, gaming Jaguar games in a Jaguar game?

Now if you play that game... whoa... Jagception...

4115111_897754debd0d4s2yxr.png

• Like 2

Lots of meta-levels, layer on layer to unveil like an onion. In the end, you realize you have played yourself playing a jaguar player in a jaguar game hunting jaguars... that's cool, the closest we can get to the Jaguar Virtual Reality without the need of an extremely rare VR-helmet.

Look forward for more info!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeM-_CABKKk

Excellent1 Put me down for a pre-order as well! "Where did you learn to die?" PRICELESS!

Jag fans don't have friends.

He, he. True, very true.

But hypothetically we could have a friend, if channels were made for us to at least have hopes up for it to happen.