IGNORED

Holographic Atari Logos

RichG1972

Ok to break this information down succinctly, this is simply an interest check to see how may would be interested in obtaining a set of holographic logos. I had a test set made up of them which I think turned out excellent myself.

I was wondering how many would be interested in obtaining a set for themselves. There is no cost involved in this mind you, I am not seeking to make a single dime off these. The price I paid for them essentially was low enough that I don't really need to charge because all I would really do is break about even on them:

Here are photos of the Atari logo I had someone make up for my 3 drawer carts:

The logo prior to applying

post-2131-0-19248600-1439157671_thumb.jpg

The logo applied to the plastic drawer surface

post-2131-0-21027200-1439157451_thumb.jpg

Another angle of the logo applied to the plastic drawer surface

post-2131-0-37661700-1440911867_thumb.jpg

And here's the video of the completed logo application

As I said there would be no charge for these but I currently am only looking to have a batch of 70 or possibly more additional logos made with a tentative limit of 3 per person for the initial run just to see how well they go over , and that will determine if I make anymore, please keep your comments positive :)

• Like 2

These are the instructions on how to apply the above decals, if you follow them exactly its not as difficult as the instructions make it seem, I thought it would be murder too believe me :lolblue: :
For Decals Of 8 Inches And Less:
Tools Needed – A Credit/Debit/Gift Card, Any Plastic Card Will Do
Lay Decal On A Flat Surface- Clear Tape Up.
Rub The Clear Tape With Card Edge To Help The Decal Adhere To Tape
Peel Away Clear Tape Slowly Making Sure Decal Sticks To Tape
Hold The Decal By Opposite Edges
Let The Center Of The Decal Bow Down/Outward.
Carefully Find Your Mark And Touch Center Of Decal To It
Gently Lower The Rest Into Place.
Rub The Clear Tape Again With The Credit Card To Stick It To The Window/Etc
Pull The Clear Tape Off SLOWLY Keeping Your Hand Near The Surface.
Don’t Pull Upwards, Pull Back Across The Surface.
DONE!

Here is a video of the process

Oh I'd love me some if the shipping price (Europe) isn't going to be thru the roof.

Well would it be considered a shipping price if I sent them the way he sent them to me? Standard US mail envelope. And btw Mef Dzien Dobry!

And btw Mef Dzien Dobry!

Ha! Dobry wieczór.

;)

I have no idea how much the standard letter costs to ship as intl/air-mail from US.

I would imagine it's not as cost-prohibitive as the courier services, tho!

But anyway, I'll wait till I can get the total quote (incl. the stickers' price itself) and confirm for sure then.

Edited by Mef

Oh, sorry, I got so involved in admiring the print and thinking of possible applications, that I've completely failed to give the original post a proper read to begin with.

In such case, I'd feel obligated to at least take on the cost of sending it over, as well as the percentage of the printing cost proportional to "share" in decals. PM me the total for 3 pieces (if possible to get more than one or two) and I'll be returning with the mail address.

Also, I've some experience with model kits and have stumbled upon "dry-rub" decals a couple times, so that's cool as any other.

:)

Edited by Mef

Sockets?

Oh, sorry, I got so involved in admiring the print and thinking of possible applications, that I've completely fail to give the original post a proper tag to begin with.

In such case, I'd feel obligated to at least take on the cost of sending it over, as well as the percentage of the printing cost proportional to "share" in decals. PM me the total and I'll be returning with the mail address.

Also, I've some experience with model kits and have stumbled upon "dry-rub" decals a couple times, so that's cool as any other.
:)

And these are not dry transfer, look at the video above and you will see, the video is in the instructions

My goal here is to help the Atari community free of charge by providing these, that has been my intent since I tested the first 6 I bought, I figured why should I be the ONLY one to have decals such as these?

Besides if I took even a CENT for these this post would have to be moved to another section and I want it to remain here

I would absolutely LOVE a set of these!!! Making a game room and REALLY need cool stuff like this.

They really are beautiful

Lets just say that after 2 3-drawer carts staring me in the face for over a month their appearance BORD me, so I decided to see if I could find someone to produce what I was seeing in my head, I figured with me being a total retro gamer NUT and a big fan of the 80's, I would have these made up as you see them. As I said before I ALSO have them available in ANOTHER logo but that would be Atari competition so not gonna put it in HERE lol :lol:

Have you got a smaller version available by chance? Have a clear Jaguar console shell and this would look awesome on it! :love:

These decals are 4x4 and the guy can't do them any smaller or the R trademark would be too difficult

up above is a video detailing how easy they are to apply