IGNORED

Holographic Atari Logos

RichG1972

Once I have gotten enough people interested then I will place additional orders for more logos, because only a scant few is not gonna be justification enough for a bulk order, plus the more orders I submit to the decal maker the more affordable it will be for ME to have them made. My initial order of 6 for myself alone was just under 2 dollars each but the more interest generated by this post, that could come down considerably.

• Like 1

For the initial run I am limiting it to 3 decals per person, for those who have the 3 drawer carts. These are more than mere stickers as evidenced by the application video earlier in this thread. Stickers just peel and stick, these do not, much more involved. Depending how well the initial run goes over I MAY up the ante so to speak, this initial run is basically just to whet the public's whistle so to speak ;)

I am trying to do some fast figuring on how many I would have to order at the current time if each person that responded wanted 3 to start with, this would determine how much I would have to spend getting them done, seeing as the 1 decal alone costs just under 2 dollars to have done. I wanna make sure I have enough people requesting 2 to 3 decals each to make it worth it

They look awesome. I'd love to have three of them.

Do you have a particular application for them in mind? From what the decal maker says these will stick to many different surfaces, as to which ones he did not tell me so I guess there's gonna be some guesswork involved there

Do you have a particular application for them in mind? From what the decal maker says these will stick to many different surfaces, as to which ones he did not tell me so I guess there's gonna be some guesswork involved there

All would go on either plastic or glass surfaces.