IGNORED

High Score Competition (March: The Mine)

arcadeshopper

I've taken some shots, but nothing's gotten outside the 2k range. I keep trying to play Borzork like Berzerk, and dying to stupid deaths because of it. (I miss robots walking into each other)

• Like 2

Please put the time you have spent on this into the game tracker thread. . .there has been a lot of play this month.

I should know how to do this... perhaps give us a refresher? Thank you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should know how to do this... perhaps give us a refresher? Thank you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On AtariAge @carlsson tracks minutes played for both 'Classic' and 'Modern' gaming platforms.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/286737-what-have-you-actually-played-tracker-for-2019-season-12/page-20 is the most recent page link for the Classic tracker that the TI 99 4a falls under. :)

Check out first page of thread for particulars, but basically you'd keep track of all the time you played xxxxx game and then submit by the next Monday morning.

• Like 1

One other thought--we might want to compare the high scores here with the ones on the last page of Yesterday's News. Some of these may be better than the older entries there--and all of the new games played would help flesh out the game list even more. It might even attract some more folks back to the system if the see there is lots of activity (just one more vector to point them here, as there really is a lot of activity here).

• Like 2

One other thought--we might want to compare the high scores here with the ones on the last page of Yesterday's News. Some of these may be better than the older entries there--and all of the new games played would help flesh out the game list even more. It might even attract some more folks back to the system if the see there is lots of activity (just one more vector to point them here, as there really is a lot of activity here).

The best scores here should be in Yesterday’s news for sure. Too bad Sparkdrummer doesn’t read this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1