IGNORED

High Score Competition (March: The Mine)

arcadeshopper

I am still interested to try out the sega version need to search a bit.

Sent from my VIE-L29 using Tapatalk

Hi Globeron. The video I showed was MAME running on a Raspberry Pi with the ROM for the arcade version of Star Trek SOS. You shouldn't have to search too hard to find it. Let me know if you have difficulty.

The arcade version is pretty cool. I programmed the keys on my arcade cabinet to make it easier for me. I set it up similar to how I set up Defender. I haven't played a lot on there yet, but will leave it running tomorrow when I have friends over to see what they think.

*********************************************************************************

*********************************************************************************

TI-99/4A High Score Challenge

Month: October 2017

Game: Titanium

post-24673-0-46579500-1408902291.jpg

A homebrew game by Rasmus released in 2013. Music player in the game is by Tursi.

We are playing version 1.0.

For background information on this really fun game, please follow this link:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/215393-titanium/page-1?hl=%20titanium

Thanks to Sinphaltimus for the push to find a home brew for game of the month! Made me try a bunch out. This one stuck out!

******************************************************************************************************

******************************************************************************************************

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...