IGNORED

The Exclusive Intellivision I STILL don't have a F*cking Spiker Club

stupus

Lol! Awesome reveal! Congrats!

Yes it is with great joy that I take my leave of this club as I bass ackwards my way to completing the final big 4 games. Maybe I'll become the first person to reach 125 with Stadium Mud Buggies or Learning Fun I as my final game?

Spiker03.jpg

• Like 4

Yes it is with great joy that I take my leave of this club as I bass ackwards my way to completing the final big 4 games. Maybe I'll become the first person to reach 125 with Stadium Mud Buggies or Learning Fun I as my final game?

Spiker03.jpg

congratulations,keep it up! Actually,the Jetsons and Mud Buggies were my final 2 games to get to 125.

So many different ways to get there!!! :) :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Congrats! I'm surprised it didn't go higher.

I'm lucky it didn't. I bid only once and it was my max for the budget. Any higher and I would have lost out. I could have pushed it more but I don't want to jeopardize being able to go to PRGE this year. I can't make the Expo every year and 2018 is actually a good time for me to try so I would have picked the trip over Spiker since there will always be other Spikers on eBay. Learning Fun II however... :(

• Like 1

congratulations,keep it up! Actually,the Jetsons and Mud Buggies were my final 2 games to get to 125.

So many different ways to get there!!! :) :thumbsup:

Did you pick up both at the same time to finish it off?

Guess I'll have to make Learning Fun I no. 125 for me to be original :thumbsup:

Ok, I am obviously a charter member. I have no effing Spiker, nor have I ever. However, I have a question about the bylaws.

I think that if I stumbled into a Spiker that I would likely sell it to fill multiple holes in the 125; let's say Super Cobra, Tutankham, SMB and Fathom.

So, is there a grace period to have a Spiker in my possession while it is being sole on fleabay?

Ok, I am obviously a charter member. I have no effing Spiker, nor have I ever. However, I have a question about the bylaws.

I think that if I stumbled into a Spiker that I would likely sell it to fill multiple holes in the 125; let's say Super Cobra, Tutankham, SMB and Fathom.

So, is there a grace period to have a Spiker in my possession while it is being sole on fleabay?

Hi, I have Super Cobra, Tutankham I can thow on epay or PM me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I was a loyal member of this club for a long time and completed some others collection I have started way long before completing this one. Unfortunately, I am now a traitor... a scumbag... just a pure wh... I got poorer, separated and more lonely ever since.

My only joy was to leave this club, which I agree with some previous member, never had any official membership or any kind of recognition. May be the fact of not having a footer which would have help but too lazy or outdated to make one. Not this week-end but next week, I will join another another clud to another web site because I don't have time to prove it right now but can be verified easily since that I don't have multiple identities problem, always proclaim to be the same alias as any other sites.

I tried to put an image in the thread like above but... it does not f******g work so I can't prove it. I can't simply copy/paste an image anymore in the thread, the image button just show a stupid URL but the image is actually on my hard drive, not the in the web. And yes, I don't know what to type and have something else to do in life than spending time than posting my phone pictures on facebook/twitter/etc and mostly, I am just getting older and older... therefore outdated.

In two word, not a member of this club anymore. Not difficult to find why...Yes, I finally got it! CIB! More easier to find than LF I & II CIB. Just watch the new members in Intellivision Revolution web site (if updated rapidly) in two weeks!

Asta la Vista! Baby!

• Like 3

Wow... I truly regret that I am no longer in a club that is able to both congratulate someone while calling them a "damn dirty traitor" in the very same sentence. Good times. LOL

:D I meant it in the best possible way. I think sour grapes are par for the course in this thread. Plus, it was a chance to pseudo reference Planet of the Apes. I can only hope that someday I too will acquire as Spiker and leave my former Spiker-less peers in my wake :evil:

• Like 3