IGNORED

The Exclusive Intellivision I STILL don't have a F*cking Spiker Club

stupus

I must note that most who are close to completing there collections are missing Learning Fun 1 and 2 as well.

Very close to being as rare as the elusive Spiker!

Hmmmm.....yeah maybe the Spiker Club needs a platinum level for those also missing learning fun 2.....or would that be silver level....now I'm confused how this club works....?

I still kick myself everyday for not buying Sean Kelly's sealed copy of lf2 he had for sale at mgc 2014 for $300

:angry:

Another Spiker-less sadsack here checking in.

Fingers crossed for you though stupus, I know you're really close to a complete set :)

Welcome glazball!

Thanks :) yes if someone wants to help me sneak out of this club, I am just fine with that :D

I feel a bit like Schrödinger's cat. I can't be in the No F*ing Spiker Club, but my collection isn't easily accessible right now to take pictures for Rev, so I can't be in the 125 or Spiker Clubs either.

Anyone have LoL or Blix for sale/trade to help drown my sorrows? :_(

• Like 1

@Stupus, you 'da man! (or lady, if that happens to be your undisclosed gender). I feel liberated. I can hate on Spiker owners within a free, like-minded community. You are genius! It's so fun that I think I will take down all my eBay feelers for that stupid game. Wait. Did I just come up with an idea for Rule #8?

• Like 2

I feel a bit like Schrödinger's cat. I can't be in the No F*ing Spiker Club, but my collection isn't easily accessible right now to take pictures for Rev, so I can't be in the 125 or Spiker Clubs either.

Anyone have LoL or Blix for sale/trade to help drown my sorrows? :_(

It's funny, at first every time I saw a request for LoL and RR, I wondered "what is this Laugh out Loud Rail Road game people keep talking about?" :lol:

• Like 5

Hey guys,

For once I can be part of a club, I'm in!

I may be banned one day.... but that depend of my mood and mostly, pricing but why not. Only club that CMart is excluded.

Only game missing so far although that I own LF I/II cartridge only and the two big homebrew boys. Took me one year but I am proud of my 122 CIB + 39 Homebrew (or whatsoever the number) collection that I will add pictures next month. Still on moving activities...

Will also start the CBS CIB soon because the games may be s**k but the artwork are great.

Cheers

Hey guys,

For once I can be part of a club, I'm in!

I may be banned one day.... but that depend of my mood and mostly, pricing but why not. Only club that CMart is excluded.

Only game missing so far although that I own LF I/II cartridge only and the two big homebrew boys. Took me one year but I am proud of my 122 CIB + 39 Homebrew (or whatsoever the number) collection that I will add pictures next month. Still on moving activities...

Will also start the CBS CIB soon because the games may be s**k but the artwork are great.

Cheers

I do have some extras of the CBS ones that I've been meaning to sell.

Just checking in. Here is my quarterly picture of my collection without a Spiker as required by the club bylaws to maintain my honored position in the "I STILL don't have a F*cking Spiker" club.

attachicon.gifspker missing 2.jpg

Hey! Wait a minute! That space is not nearly enough to place a CIB Spiker! I don't think you are as seriously committed to this club as you make us believe.

dZ.

• Like 1

dZ is right! That must be the place for the "Intellivision Lives" for PS2!

That compilation contains Spiker, therefore you can't be in the "I STILL don't have a F*cking Spiker Club"

Oh crap! You just kicked me out, bro!
  • Like 2