IGNORED

The Exclusive Intellivision I STILL don't have a F*cking Spiker Club

stupus

• 3 months later...

So, do you all still NOT have the Spiker? I do not and am therefore still a valid member of this 1337 and exclusive club. I know that a few have been sold on E-PAY so I'm afraid that some of you may be hiding the fact that you now actually HAVE a Spiker just to maintain your membership. Come on now... Admit it!

Yeah I would say at least 3 people were recently removed from the club!

It is now the only inty game I still don't have, so I guess my presidency of the club is still intact for now :P

Do you have a Spiker? (choose one):

[ ] Yes I do.

[ ] No I don't.

[ ] I think so.

[ ] Si.

[ ] I don't know.

[ ] Spiker who?

[ ] Banana.

[X] Hell f*cking no way!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 2

How come I can't check any of the other boxes, especially the one that says I do? :)

Sir, for your health and well being, I suggest you remove yourself from this forum. Otherwise, I cannot be held responsible for the tar and feathering you are sure to receive.

You have been warned :-o.

• Like 2

How come I can't check any of the other boxes, especially the one that says I do? :)

To join this club, you must fill out that questionnaire by just placing the sheet in front of your Spiker-less collection and letting it glance at it briefly, and submitting it back.

dZ.

Dearest brethren of the ancient order, grabeth thy pitchforks and torches to hand! For a evil force doth walk amongst us! One of the dark keepers of the volleyball of the beach game hath infiltrated our sanctuary!!!!!

• Like 4

Share would you share, maybe we can just pass it along to each of us that don't have one.. you know like a time share vacation home... lol

Sorry guys i posted in the wrong thread, my bad!!! Carry on......... :(

It's ok my friend. just send me your copy of Spiker! and snap a pic of your now Spiker-less collection and they'll allow you into the group. I promise to keep it safe.

No really.

I'm serious.

Super safe.

Honest.

:-D

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

It is with heavy heart i must announce that within the coming days thanks to joe m, I will be stepping down as president of this club and joining the 125 club. I will be passing the presidency over to current vp fushek :)

I will also be starting the new exclusive sub-order...."I still don't have a f*cking Spiker box or learning fun 2 box for that matter club!"

It's been a pleasure serving :rolling:

• Like 8

Wow... I hate to see you go. You did an awesome job while here.

But, I just realized that I have been a member against the current rule (the only rule) since I acquired a Spiker several months ago yet forgot to withdraw from membership. As I, too, leave this fine group I ask for the forgiveness of each member for violating the rule.

• Like 5

It is with heavy heart i must announce that within the coming days thanks to joe m, I will be stepping down as president of this club and joining the 125 club. I will be passing the presidency over to current vp fushek :)

I will also be starting the new exclusive sub-order...."I still don't have a f*cking Spiker box or learning fun 2 box for that matter club!"

It's been a pleasure serving :rolling:

It is with a heavy heart that I assume the position of President from the former President Who Must Not Be Named (who is now dead to me and will eternally burn in the fires of Mount Doom).

We are currently accepting applications for new members to make me feel better and remind me that I am not alone :_( .

• Like 4

Where is the "I still need F*cking Learning Fun I and II boxes and manuals" club? Those two boxes and manuals would platinumize me. It's driven me to making up f*cking words now. :)

Anyone willing and able to help a brother out? I will trade you my children or barter with you in other forms of adequate compensation.

• 1 year later...

I'd like to present Exhibit A for evidence:

attachicon.gifIMG_3078.JPG

These INTV games were lovingly placed in alphabetical order. Does anybody notice an issue with this section. Perhaps, maybe an EMPTY case awaiting box, cart and instructions?

That's right ... it's ^&^#ing SPIKER! My collection has a freaking BLANK case because of this stupid, stupid, stupid game. How sad looking is that? Most NORMAL people would simply put all their games together, but me, being the foolish optimist I am, insisted on RESERVING a space for it to make it all the more obvious to everyone that I'm a failure in this world.

Curse you, Spiker! Curse you!

attachicon.gifcurse_you_light_bulb__by_leif_j-d2zljf4.png

- VP Fushek

I just realized I never submitted my evidence for membership...

Spiker01.jpg

• Like 5