I don't have any plans to release Bouncy as a separate cart at the moment. I do have plans to make my own, small production of the 8-in-1 cart (perhaps enhanced with additional demos?) at some point, but first I want to create a simplified version of the 512K PCB without all the jumpers to simplify the soldering.

Can just solder a short wire on the jumpers for the setup and done..

I don't have any plans to release Bouncy as a separate cart at the moment. I do have plans to make my own, small production of the 8-in-1 cart (perhaps enhanced with additional demos?) at some point, but first I want to create a simplified version of the 512K PCB without all the jumpers to simplify the soldering.

I received the first batch of jumperless 512K PCBs in the mail today from Hong Kong, and to my big surprise they worked as intended - not because they make bad stuff in China, but because I have never tried a PCB layout program before. :) At $30 for 10 PCBs including shipping they were quite reasonable.

post-35226-0-28538200-1458688101_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

That's a lot less than I've been paying--and the prices from my supplier were super when compared to US manufacturers. . .

While I am recovering a friend new to the "retro scene" sent me these interesting Bouncy-alikes from other platforms. I had actually seen the original Trailblazer in another AA thread.

Commodore 64 - Trailblazer

Commodote 64 - Cosmic Causeway: Trailblazer II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npQZjNVerCI

Atari 8-bit - Yoomp! (2007 - Stereo POKEY capable)

http://yoomp.atari.pl/

5 hours ago, jrhodes said:

Are you planning any updates to this game?

No. I'm not sure what you mean by updates, but Bouncy's obstacle course was kind of a sequel.