IGNORED

FAT ALBERT (Atari 2600) SHIPPED!

neotokeo2001

Leave the man alone, he will come through. If you want quality, it is definitely worth the wait (and trust me, his stuff is first class). I have bought a ton of stuff from Scott and he always come through. :) International shipping can be very slow (I once had to wait for two months for something to come).

• Like 4

A peek into the Fat Albert workshop.

attachicon.giffinished boxes_(2).JPG

Finished Fat Albert Boxes.

All the boxes are finished and are on their way to me. I should get them next week. As soon as I get them the game will start shipping the next day.

They were shipped around October 14th from Germany.

I don't have an order but have been following thread, what happened? They were "on their way" to you on Oct. 2, but did not get shipped until the 14th? Don't make much sense to me.

Just my two cents..... probably the best way would be to wait until you have everything put together than invoice everyone & wait a week or so for payment and then ship to save yourself the drama. I'm still waiting for my shark playing cards & fat albert. Personally i don't care when i receive them but some people when they pay they want their game.

Just my two cents..... probably the best way would be to wait until you have everything put together than invoice everyone & wait a week or so for payment and then ship to save yourself the drama. I'm still waiting for my shark playing cards & fat albert. Personally i don't care when i receive them but some people when they pay they want their game.

I'm still waiting for the shark playing cards as well...BUT I didn't feel the need to get all concerned. Scott's work is top notch and even with past delays he has always come through. I wish I could send you 300.00 and have you "debit me account" for any future releases lol! I visit daily just to see "if" another great home-brew is being made :) I don't want to miss anything!

Edit: @captain_combat...not that I meant you were concerned. Just a statement.

Edited by FikapPacMan