IGNORED

FAT ALBERT (Atari 2600) SHIPPED!

neotokeo2001

Let me know what you think of the over all package. I did this boxed release as cheap as I could to hold down the price.

I am really happy with boxes and will use them for future budget releases. I miss having a real instruction manual and all the extras. The one place I did not cut cost was the game cartridge , it was made by AtariAge (Albert). I will never go cheap with the carts.

I plan to do a Premium (real box) with a lot of extras next year. Everyone who ordered this version will have first chance at the premium edition.

The games are going out in batches with the last going out tomorrow or Monday at the latest. I ordered the small flat rate boxes from the postal service and found out they were too small when I started packing. I had to go with the large video box for Priority Mail and they have been harder to get then I thought.

• Like 2

Neo, this release looks professional enough to suit my tastes, and I am rather picky when it comes to boxes. Had you released a "premium" version first I would have bought it without hesitation because I trust the quality of your work. Now that I have THIS release, I'm not feeling compelled buy any other.

Now, if the "premium" version has game features over and above this release, I might reconsider.

Neo, this release looks professional enough to suit my tastes, and I am rather picky when it comes to boxes. Had you released a "premium" version first I would have bought it without hesitation because I trust the quality of your work. Now that I have THIS release, I'm not feeling compelled buy any other.

Now, if the "premium" version has game features over and above this release, I might reconsider.

I have suggestions for "premium"! :D

Real trackball control?

Music replacing "noise Ditty" tune?

Lower volume game sounds so the samples don't sound quieter?

An actual "woof" sample for hitting a dog?

Title Screen

Icon screen with food icon, description, and its point value? (You had to tell me that was a pig on a plate)

post-29575-0-01812000-1446910608_thumb.jpg