IGNORED

FAT ALBERT (Atari 2600) SHIPPED!

neotokeo2001

Spawnshop was #36

I am #49 and still waiting on mine too.

Neo hasn't given any update for 2 weeks now and last he did he said the last ones were going out Monday of last week by priority mail....

I take it this must not have been the case?

As there is no way priority would take over 11 days....

I don't mind waiting just wish he gave an update as I don't like thinking mine is lost in the mail or someone ganked it off my porch :(

I got mine on Thursday and I was #40. I had PM'd him last week and he responded saying he was mailing it on Monday and I should get it by Thursday which I did. He apologized and said he had an issue with getting the correct size priority boxes to mail it out. It appears he is sending them out in small batches as he gets the boxes. Be patient, it will come and is worth the wait!

• Like 2

Hey guys. Sorry about the shipping delays. I have been out of town for the last 4-5 days and off the net. All remaining copies will ship tomorrow. They should have shipped last week but I had too many things going on. Everything up to 42 was already shipped. If you have not received it let me know and I will look into it.

The Fat Albert box is an off-white, lite gray/rose mixture. It may look pinker under certain light.

• Like 3

Hey guys. Sorry about the shipping delays. I have been out of town for the last 4-5 days and off the net. All remaining copies will ship tomorrow. They should have shipped last week but I had too many things going on. Everything up to 42 was already shipped. If you have not received it let me know and I will look into it.

The Fat Albert box is an off-white, lite gray/rose mixture. It may look pinker under certain light.

Thanks for the update! I am number 43 so that explains why I have not received yet. Where are they shipping from?

The games are going out in batches with the last going out tomorrow or Monday at the latest. I ordered the small flat rate boxes from the postal service and found out they were too small when I started packing. I had to go with the large video box for Priority Mail and they have been harder to get then I thought.

I know "mouthofwar" #58 still hasn't gotten his copy yet..........