IGNORED

FAT ALBERT (Atari 2600) SHIPPED!

neotokeo2001

Going international always takes time. I got my copy a week ago. Postman left it on my steps which I wasn't too pleased with, but at least I saw it before it got stolen or thrown out by my neighbor.

Why would your neighbor throw away one of your packages? :? If he has done that before, remind him about the fact that it is a federal offense.

Asking and selling are two different things. This person has been asking this price for like 3 weeks now.

As for my neighbor throwing stuff out, it's weird. Every Friday I get circulars to supermarkets and retail stores in a bag on my steps. They leave me 2 or 3, since it's a two family house. Within 2 days, one of the bags has been thrown away in the garbage between my and my neighbor's house. If they are still on the step by Monday, they will be in the trash that is picked up Monday evening. I'm assuming it is my neighbor. I guess trying to be friendly. I never physically saw them throw anything away off my step. But the Fat Albert package was sitting with the 2 bags of circulars. I was just worried it would have been tossed. :) I don't think they mean any harm, but maybe want to help me out.

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am very disappointed!!!!
I paid it did not receive anything !!!
How many people did not arrive the game FAT ALBERT?

Hey Marco. I will ship a replacement copy out to you. Tarzilla, I will check on #28 and get back to you. If anyone else still has not received their copy just post here or send me a PM.

• 3 weeks later...

why should you produce any more of a sweet item just to see peeps selling them on ebay? it doesnt make any sense to me...the nonsense should stop.

this was a genuine sweet deal by neo and everyone is hocking them to make a quick buck> ?

seriously!

I got my game and it is so sweet...looks like an original release and a favorite in my personal collectioN!

why should you produce any more of a sweet item just to see peeps selling them on ebay? it doesnt make any sense to me...the nonsense should stop.

this was a genuine sweet deal by neo and everyone is hocking them to make a quick buck> ?

seriously!

I got my game and it is so sweet...looks like an original release and a favorite in my personal collectioN!

I originally promised that everyone on the reserve list would get a chance to have a copy. That is 13 more copies and then that is it.

Things are moving forward on Twist'R-Shark and a secret release out soon.

Edited by neotokeo2001
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yes. I should have more available by next week. I will post here and message each person on the list.

Hello!

Have messages been sent for payment information yet? I haven't received anything thus far.

No rush whatsoever... I just want to make sure I don't miss out on my copy! :)

Best regards,

Tremoloman

Hello!

Have messages been sent for payment information yet? I haven't received anything thus far.

No rush whatsoever... I just want to make sure I don't miss out on my copy! :)

Best regards,

Tremoloman

Not yet. I have been doing a lot of stuff lately and have not had the time. I will try to get to it over the next few days.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I paid 50 $ for not receiving anything.

This person I was disappointed

Hey Marco. I really screwed up on this one. I had several International packages ready to ship and I thought they were sent out. Just found them in the closet. I will ship it out no later then Monday, I will try to get it shipped tomorrow but I am working.

• 1 month later...

I bought my fat Albert. I received my fatbalbert I love my fat Albert. I love the work that was out into this release making it feel as if it were an actual release from back in the day bad thing is I don't play my games lol. So she is just collecting dust now. I hope,everyone gets the creators work and gives them props for an awesome release. Sometimes hiccups happen and shipments gets delayed but that's no reason to be all mad and stuff hang in there the maker will make it right by everyone.

I still need a new bicycle bynthenwaynformmy daughter