IGNORED

Wrong colors shown in games.

taiwan_kitty

Hi,

I just got my Harmony Encore today and everything has been pretty fine gamewise- works, no flicker etc.

I only have two issues. The more pressing issue is how wrong the colors. An example is when I play Supercharger's version of Frogger, the water is GREEN and the tortoises are BLUE. In Dragonstomper, the ground is GREY and so on. This issue is prominent in every game I played so far.

Please help thank you!

There are 2 main main standard definition television "standards".

There is also an adjustment for color on the Atari board, depending on model, accessible without removing any screws.

PAL standard cart played on NTSC Atari will have wrong colors.

NTSC cart played on a PAL Atari will have wrong colors.

The color adjustment may need to be done on your hardware.

The water in The Official Frogger will be green if you play the NTSC version on a PAL Atari, however I see orange turtles with purple feet.

The Harmony can be connected to a computer with a USB cable and changed from an NTSC Harmony to a PAL Harmony.

Sorry for so many answers , but you have provided few facts, such as where you are, what Atari model, if it is a PAL or NTSC Atari, what display you use, etc.

I only have two issues. The more pressing issue is how wrong the colors. An example is when I play Supercharger's version of Frogger, the water is GREEN and the tortoises are BLUE. In Dragonstomper, the ground is GREY and so on. This issue is prominent in every game I played so far.

You're probably using the wrong ROMs for your Atari. Read Atari NTSC vs PAL vs SECAM for what could be going on.