IGNORED

Uhh... wow... is this a joke?

82-T/A

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Towers-II-Plight-of-the-Stargazer-Atari-Jaguar-NEW-SEALED-GEM-MINT-RARE-/261531721041?hash=item3ce4815d51

Thanks to that auction and as I have this game, I start feeling I am rich , I am king of the world youhouhouhou ^^

"this item is very rare and hard to find" so rather than googling it and paying $120, you can just pay me $600 instead!

Scumbag. I'm sorry but that's what you are if you do this sort of thing.

• Like 2

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Towers-II-Plight-of-the-Stargazer-Atari-Jaguar-NEW-SEALED-GEM-MINT-RARE-/261531721041?hash=item3ce4815d51

Thanks to that auction and as I have this game, I start feeling I am rich , I am king of the world youhouhouhou ^^

Is that yours?

I would be SHOCKED if you got $600 bucks. There's another one there for $250, and that one is totally overpriced.

Can't you still buy it for like $70?

Is that yours?

I would be SHOCKED if you got $600 bucks. There's another one there for $250, and that one is totally overpriced.

Can't you still buy it for like $70?

No it is not mine. The only game I ever sold was Elansar cartridge because I bought from Orion the ugraded CD version so it was useless to me and better let it go to someone who don't have a Jag CD than keeping it for nothing on a shelf.

What I mean is: if now "not that rare" cartridges can reach such crazy amount, then considering all the ones I have at home, I am rich LOL

Edited by Felyx
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Since I have had to sell a lot of my Jag stuff over the past 6 months because of my divorce I have found how crazy it can be on eBay with this stuff. Some of my stuff sold for almost double my reserve! Which again is great for me, but I was actually pretty surprised. But stuff like this is insane. A box....... wanting $199?

Honestly, and I'm getting ready to duck here, a person can ask any price they want. Doesn't mean someone will buy it.

Sure a Jaguar controller box is not worth $200, but if the buyer didn't do their research and bought a box for $200, hey, score for the buyer.