IGNORED

Announcing: Netwalk port for Atari 8-bit

Slor

AtariNet limited edition cart release is now officially sold out! Thanks all!

Due to popular request, I'm currently working on the C64 version. And yep, that makes me feel just a little bit dirty. :)

As it should, my friend, as it should! Some rivalries should never die! :-)

• Like 1

AtariNet limited edition cart release is now officially sold out! Thanks all!

Due to popular request, I'm currently working on the C64 version. And yep, that makes me feel just a little bit dirty. :)

Oh yeah... http://atariage.com/forums/topic/243627-atarinet-binaries-available-for-download/

how many Retro systems has netwalk been ported to? I only know of A8 now maybe C64.

Edited by NML32

I have just downloaded this game. I absolutely LOVE it.

I want to make a donation. Is that possible?

I would never turn down a donation. :) If you'd like to send via PayPal, you can find my email address in the included text file. Thanks a bunch!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Slor,

yesterday the german ABBUC club has celebrated the 30-th annual meeting (JHV 2015) and all of the AtariNet carts have finally reached their owners.

I would like to thank you in the name of all of us for a challenging game :)

Cheers

Montezuma

Awesome. Congrats on the anniversary.

I downloaded it last week and tried it out tonight. Fantastic! Are you planning a another run of carts? I'd like one. If not, I'll make a donation. Great game!

Thanks - glad you enjoyed it. Sorry though, I won't be doing another run.

Hello Slor, guys

I too received my cart via Montezuma last Saturday. I put it in the 600XL (upgraded to 64kB) a couple of days ago, but only switched the computer on just now. As I've mentioned before, AtariNet looks a lot like Loops of Zen (and that other game with a similar name). Which I've played a lot. What I'm missing in AtariNet is that the game does't automatically increases in difficulty and that it's impossible to start a new game from the joystick. This to me makes it a less addictive game than Loops of Zen.

Sincerely

Mathy

Hello Slor, guys

I too received my cart via Montezuma last Saturday. I put it in the 600XL (upgraded to 64kB) a couple of days ago, but only switched the computer on just now. As I've mentioned before, AtariNet looks a lot like Loops of Zen (and that other game with a similar name). Which I've played a lot. What I'm missing in AtariNet is that the game does't automatically increases in difficulty and that it's impossible to start a new game from the joystick. This to me makes it a less addictive game than Loops of Zen.

Sincerely

Mathy

I didn't know you could use 'less addicting' to describe atarinet.

• 4 months later...