IGNORED

SOLD: Very Nice Collection for Sale

plbyrd

I have a very nice collection of hardware and software for Commodore, Amiga, Atari, and Apple for sale.

You can see a list of the highlights at:

http://1drv.ms/1Ef5TRn

A list of things you may be interested in:

Flat 128 w/JiffyDOS and 64K Video Upgrade
1541 Ultimate Gen 1 w/Ethernet
2x EasyFlash 3
1764 w/512K
MSSIAH
RA Thunderdrive 4GB
CMD RamLink (needs love)

Apple IIgs w/2MB
Focus IDE+CF
3.5 Unidisk
5.25 Drive for IIgs

Apple //c+
Apple //c w/Power Supply

A2000 w/80GB SSD (SCSI to SATA adapter)
68030/30 w/16MB of RAM
SCSI CD-ROM
Commodore 2002 Monitor
Parallel IP Link

Hundreds of disks

Many originals

I WILL NOT part up the collection. It's all or nothing. Bring a U-Haul, you're gonna need it.

$2000 or best offer.

Edited by plbyrd

Maybe it's my perception, but this thread seems to be heading down the road to ridicule as some I've seen here before.

If so, what is it? Ridiculous price? No individual prices? Too little information? Unknown poster?

Trying to decide if I want to attempt to sell another small pile of Apple II stuff here.

I'm not an expert on the market and don't know if I want to take the time to become one to make an acceptable post here.

Edited by BigO

Maybe it's my perception, but this thread seems to be heading down the road to ridicule as some I've seen here before.

If so, what is it? Ridiculous price? No individual prices? Too little information? Unknown poster?

Trying to decide if I want to attempt to sell another small pile of Apple II stuff here.

I'm not an expert on the market and don't know if I want to take the time to become one to make an acceptable post here.

Never have sold on eBay. Maybe I'll try that and let the market forces fall where they may.

Could be any number of things:

User with 35 posts

No link to feedback elsewhere

No photos or even a detailed description

All or nothing sale

User with 35 posts, no feedback and no photos asking for $2,000

Hi, I'm a relatively unknown with a bunch of randon mostly non Atari stuff! Click here to see a spreadsheet but no pictures! It costs as much as a beat up car, I won't split it up, AND you have to pick it up! Serious offers only, please don't waste my time.

Thanks for posting the pics ... it MIGHT fend off the Shatner pics ;).

Looks like some good stuff in there. If you weren't a few states away, I might contemplate an offer. I'm a sucker for old computers (especially the Commodore).

Good luck with your sale.

OK, I'm willing to split up the collection as such:

Apple: IIgs, //c+, //c, drives, Image Writer and books. $500, you pick it up, $650 + shipping if I ship it.
Atari: 800xl, SIO2USB, 3 game carts, TV. $150 you pick it up, $200 + shipping if I ship it.
Amiga: A2000, 68030/30, 8088 Bridge Board, 80GB SATA SSD, SCSI-SATA Adapter, Lots of software. $500 you pick it up, too much to ship.
CBM 8-Bit: Too much to list here, see the spreadsheet. $1250 You pick it up, absolutely no splitting or shipping.

Some perspective: http://www.amibay.com/entry.php?136-Selling-my-collection-Why

Edited by plbyrd

After pressure from several people, I've decided to further split the collection. Please see the spread sheet for prices. Prices do NOT include delivery or shipping.

In addition to the hardware, software, and books are several desks that need to go as well. I'm willing to let these go to good homes for very low prices.