IGNORED

TI-99 - VIDEOs on the internet

Schmitzi

Hi Schmitzi,

I came along this on Twitter hashtag #TI99

there is a German speaking person ("MrVenom1974") who puts game TI-99/4A reviews in German online in YouTube:

example "Jungle Hunt" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9A3R5zonxE&feature=youtu.be&a

(not sure if is he is on AtariAge)

hmm, don´t know him. There are some TI-things going on on Twitter, but this system is nothing for me.

Have no overview over nothing, totally blurred all this unfamiliar crap, making me totally stupid :) Yes, tell me that I already am :)

Tried to post a pic there, after choosing a jog Twitter tells me: "no pic choosen" haha lol

ah, not necessary at all I think.

Normally this type of people, acting in this way, stamping on others people emotions,

get their real punishment sometime in their life. Maye we will not be aware of that, but I am sure that it happens :)

And so, pls don´t worry about, as this is a "self-regulating" thing :)

• Like 1

ah, not necessary at all I think.

Normally this type of people, acting in this way, stamping on others people emotions,

get their real punishment sometime in their life. Maye we will not be aware of that, but I am sure that it happens :)

And so, pls don´t worry about, as this is a "self-regulating" thing :)

You have just described what we call "Karma" ....... Karma is for lazy people. Trust me, should I ever find these people, I will bring them to justice. I will smack them repeatedly over the head with a Tatung Einstein. Nobody, ever , does that to a TI ..... Death by Tatung !!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hmm, don´t know him. There are some TI-things going on on Twitter, but this system is nothing for me.

Have no overview over nothing, totally blurred all this unfamiliar crap, making me totally stupid :) Yes, tell me that I already am :)

Tried to post a pic there, after choosing a jog Twitter tells me: "no pic choosen" haha lol

What you can do is: tweetdeck.twitter.com then you can create different columns and only view on a filter "#TI99" related information.

• Like 1

I chewed out one of the ti smashers on pootube, i hope there wasn't many videos of people doing the same thing. It actually helped, because he apologized, and said it made him think about what he was doing more.

Since you are talking to him, let him remove this video within 24-hours and refer to the defamation law

and Texas Instruments Inc as a company:

* defamation is a false and unprivileged statement of fact that is harmful to someone's reputation, and published "with fault,"

meaning as a result of negligence or malice. State laws often define defamation in specific ways.

Libel is a written defamation; slander is a spoken defamation.

Edited by globeron
  • Like 1

Actually, it was an older video, of a guy smashing a ti that i was referring to, not this one. Thats why i commented, i hope there are not a lot of these videos.

you mean there's another one? ffs!

well I won't stress too much but I just wish for every TI smashed it would have been a mattel aquarious instead.

• Like 2

Well, i just watched the video.This one is much worse than the one i was talking about. The other one was much shorter, white guy comes and smashes a ti in a few aeconds and the video is over. I talked to him, and the admonishing did seem to help, based on his response.

Now this asian guy is much more dangerous.first of all, hes like an ignorant teen with no life whatsoever type of thing, who wants negative attention.then, he is a tech terrorist, because he destroys information, like how they burned books in fahrenheit 451, the nazis burned books in reality, and like the taliban destroying historical sites and knowledge. The other video was like a guy smashing ann old thing he found in the closet and realized he was being ignorant. This guy uses computers to become semi literate about things while remaining ignorant overall.this is the sort of thing that ebay has caused, a restructuring of antiques, both good and bad. My prediction is this young man will likely be in some trouble with the law, or in jail before he is 30. Killers start by torturing animals. This guy lavishes over the destruction, and makes it take a long time. Next, he could move on to bigger things like destroying servers, smashing phone connections, hacking for ill intent, destruction of phone company property, whatever. I couldnt help but think while watching the video, this guy is such a waste of good air. He is sad, and brings it to all of us.

• Like 1

I agree, anyone who craves the NEGATIVE attention like he seems to thrive on, has a few screws loose (IMHO). Combine that and his attitude... well, unless he does some serious growth in the next few years, I agree, he'll probably end up being be a felon.

I really try not to be too judgmental, but I truly believe he's too stupid to realize people are laughing AT HIM and NOT with him.

Well, they are troll videos. They exist to make people respond. You did exactly what he wanted. :)

Well I did yes .... had it been anything other than a TI 99 I wouldn't have.

Damn that video. It really wound me up. How can you not get wound up by that? :)

Edited by Retrospect
  • Like 1

Well, they are troll videos. They exist to make people respond. You did exactly what he wanted. :)

I actually saw the video a few weeks ago, but after 30 seconds did not watch as a guy who cannot type and cannot even talk properly plus

he cannot connect a computer I do not take it serious (actually I did not noticed that time it was a smashing video, I just saw it once you mentioned it)

Anyway I have send him the links of the Texas Instruments legal department.

Edit: at the YouTube page, under his video is ... More, here you can click Report and complain to YouTube to remove this video or block content.

Edited by globeron