IGNORED

Labor Day mini contest: Guess the mystery carts to win a $20 gift card!

Nutsy Doodleheimer

So far one of the two carts has been correctly identified. And starting today I will give a hint out to the second mystery cart. Here is the hint. This cart is an Atari text label game and made between 1977-1980. Not a picture label era game from 1981-1982, Silver label from 1982-1984, and Red label era from 1986-1991. It is a text label era game made before 1981. To those who have already guessed, you are more than welcome to submit another guess. And once I see in the posts that someone correctly identifies the second cart. I will announce the ending and post up the video to show the mystery games and announce the lucky winners!! Good luck guys!! :)

Wow!!! I have stumped a lot of you. Just to let you know neither of the text labelled games mentioned are correct. :sad: We are getting down to the wire. I put down the remaining text labelled games that were not answered and one of these remaining titles is the other mystery game. You can guess again. I want to see a winner!!! :) Here are the remaining games.

3D Tic-Tac-Toe

Basic Math/Fun with Numbers

Basketball

Brain Games

Canyon Bomber

Circus Atari

Concentration

Dodge 'Em

Flag Capture

Hangman

Human Cannonball

Indy 500