IGNORED

New Intellivision Game for Portland Retro Gaming Expo

BBWW

Briefly it's called Piggy Bank. It will be a cartridge only release especially for the Portland Retro Gaming Expo.

The piggy moves back and forth and you try to drop coins into it. Once the Piggy is full it disappears.

I'll be releasing only 60 30 copies of the game or so...depending on after market sales.

i-p25754-13.gif

• Like 4

Briefly it's called Piggy Bank. It will be a cartridge only release especially for the Portland Retro Gaming Expo.

The piggy moves back and forth and you try to drop coins into it. Once the Piggy is full it disappears.

I'll be releasing only 60 30 copies of the game or so...depending on after market sales.

i-p25754-13.gif

I'll be there...how much? Is a manual included? Or is Rev going to print them and send them out.

I'll be there...how much? Is a manual included? Or is Rev going to print them and send them out.

No manuals, boxes or overlays from Cheap Retro Anal Productions © ® ™ Games. We like to our CRAP Games © ® ™ to be affordable. Releases are $30 each from our CRAP Store © ® ™ only. Any sales outside our store is clearly not under control of CRAP © ® ™. :ponder:

No manuals, boxes or overlays from Cheap Retro Anal Productions © ® ™ Games. We like to our CRAP Games © ® ™ to be affordable. Releases are $30 each from our CRAP Store © ® ™ only. Any sales outside our store is clearly not under control of CRAP © ® ™. :ponder:

Make sure to mention that you can only make 30 physical copies and can't possibly make anymore because you signed away the rights to ATGames or maybe the RetroVGS...

• Like 2

I heard that there will be an Intellivision game released at PRGE as well. No details and I haven't heard anything further on this in a long time...

If only there was some mechanism to announce, promote and sell objects to people that can't physically be at some specific place on two days out of the year...I guess that isn't required because everyone has a time machine and can go back several months and book flights and hotel rooms once they hear from attendees what was released.

We won't have a NO level. We are pushing for about 20 Levels, we have a tight deadline. Save your coins for the Piggy Bank. Remember there will only be 60 30 Carts made. :-)

If there is a pig at the bottom, every level is a bacon level...

We won't have a NO level. We are pushing for about 20 Levels, we have a tight deadline. Save your coins for the Piggy Bank. Remember there will only be 60 30 Carts made. :-)

So is the player a bird or some flying critter dropping coins into the Pig or is it like Kaboom where the player is moving a character on a wall dropping stuff down? Screen shots...no wait, I'll probably have to wait until after the show to know what I wasn't able to buy...

• Like 1