IGNORED

New Intellivision Game for Portland Retro Gaming Expo

BBWW

This little piggy goes to market...

We are at 16 levels now. More music, more mayhem. 20 Levels soon, then final testing, then Cart time.

The reviews coming in from Beta Testers is that they are loving it. Three levels of Difficulty now in play. I have yet to be able to complete all the screens, a few special surprises inside. I am still hoping for a torch level. We have a pitch fork level...so you can storm Castle Woof Woof to burn an stick me. Not show we will have a torch level. No Hello Kitty or My Little Pony levels.

I'm working on a Box for download. You'll need at least an 13 X 19 capable printer or a friend with one that prints card stock. This won't be available until after PRGE. I think the game is good enough to deserve some way to display it on your collection shelf.

While it's come together in a short period of time many, many hours have gone into this! Thanks to those who have helped.

Looking like it might be a baggie release now. LOL

• Like 6

We are at 16 levels now. More music, more mayhem. 20 Levels soon, then final testing, then Cart time.

The reviews coming in from Beta Testers is that they are loving it. Three levels of Difficulty now in play. I have yet to be able to complete all the screens, a few special surprises inside. I am still hoping for a torch level. We have a pitch fork level...so you can storm Castle Woof Woof to burn an stick me. Not show we will have a torch level. No Hello Kitty or My Little Pony levels.

I'm working on a Box for download. You'll need at least an 13 X 19 capable printer or a friend with one that prints card stock. This won't be available until after PRGE. I think the game is good enough to deserve some way to display it on your collection shelf.

While it's come together in a short period of time many, many hours have gone into this! Thanks to those who have helped.

Very cool. if u have any left over after Portland. I would like a copy of the game. Sounds cool and fun

I've heard from "people familiar with the matter" that there will even be a snow level! Same "people familiar with the matter" have also said that the game is getting more polish than a french knob and a high degree of funitude. :)

I can't wait! :o

dZ.

Well Jason, you aren't my type.

That said after PRGE this I will start a thread to buy this game. Total made will be 100. Only one game per person. If you have multiple personalities you will most likely be able to fool me. :-) I have it on good authority that this cam will reappear, just not CIF or a standard Cart release. I want to do cover art so it can show in my Ultimate Intellivision Flashback, just incase the ROM gets released.

Yeah, whos d*** do I have to s*** to get this game?

• Like 4

Piggy Bank:

Any trips with Jayson to the bathroom will be his personal fund raising activity. I won't be there. I've have enough problems with the trench coat thing.

18 Levels and rising. There is a Pitch Fork and Torch level.... LOL

Rumors persist on a Snow Level. No promises. :-)

Bacon sold separately, your milage may very.

Level 18 is a butt kicker...LOL good luck!

We will try to make carts available to those on this board who wants them. Pricing is $30 for the first one if you want more it's $60 for the second and $120 for the third. LMAO

As is obvious with that pricing structure I would advise any one who wants one to just buy ONE. That way more can share in the Piggy Feast. I will figure out postage and if it is worth filling out the damn custom form to ship overseas.

Edited by BBWW
  • Like 4

If it's not exclusive to PGRE, and only 60 30 copies, then all the fun is gone.

(Yes I still want one)

It is still a 60 30 or so release. I could just ebay the left overs. :-) I've been saying all along Don't Buy this Cart!

And maybe it will be PRGE only...I just haven't seen a run on Intellivision stuff when I was there. LOL

You guys have softened me up with your pitiful pleas for a copy. Maybe I need to put on my Black Leather and start with some Tease and Denial.

This explains why I wanted the torch and pitchfork level!

Edited by BBWW

Our team wants to keep going with more than 20 levels....but our deadline is fast approaching.

There is a prize inside...if you can find it...if you are good enough. April 1st 2016 time limit.

• Like 1