IGNORED

Bullet Festival

Trebor

Hey, I was about to start a thread! :mad:

Heh, just kiddin', thanks everyone! Things are coming along nicely since the last time I made an update, though I have to apologize for my slow pace. Been tackling my weakest area in programming here lately: sound engines. I have one working and in place now, but ironing out the kinks. I hope to make one light weight enough that it wont interfere with drawing to the screen, but offer just enough for some neat effects.

Other than tweaking some graphics and getting the sound working, the last few things that need addressed are collisions and a scoring system. After that simply adding content and features until code runs out of the seams. Everything else is in place though. :-D

• Like 3

• 11 months later...

Hey, we're coming onto a year from the last news I am aware of on this awesome looking project. Is there any incremental news on the development? The graphics and demo movement look phenomenal, like cho ren sha 68K or a paired down Truxton on the 7800. Sorry if I missed more recent news or discussion on this one

Edited by sirlynxalot

Hey, we're coming onto a year from the last news I am aware of on this awesome looking project. Is there any incremental news on the development? The graphics and demo movement look phenomenal, like cho ren sha 68K or a paired down Truxton on the 7800. Sorry if I missed more recent news or discussion on this one

+1 Need more 7800 Shmup love... :grin:

• 11 months later...