IGNORED

Unreleased Game Titles Mock Up Label Cartridges

Age-of-Atarius

OK folks here is an early edition of the Parker Brothers games that were not released for sale after the crash. I made the prototype labels to sell but hadn't test marketed them yet. Don't think the demand will be too high as there are few whom have the skills to put these on a ROM and insert them into the PB carts. I have them made up to go on the traditional Atari shells as well.

post-42758-0-85545400-1441988330_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I agree about the McDonald's comment.

Also the Ewok Adventure is not "game I or game II". In the end, it was just going to be Ewok Adventure.

"Star Wars Return of the Jedi Death Star Battle"

and

"Star Wars Return of the Jedi Ewok Adventure"

This was how the infamous Parker Brothers catalog depicted them both for final release.

The whole "Game I / Game II" thing was a previous working title, just as "Revenge" of the Jedi was.

Oh and one more thing...

Anyone else think the Lord of the Rings label looks more suited for Colecovision?!

I mean, is it just a coincidence that it has the Colecovision darker gold color, rather then the 2600 lighter silver color!

Yes those sizing problems were fixed. Micky Ds was redone as well as a couple of other minor fixes after this test run. On the Star Wars games I had to redo the Fonts and the change "Revenge" to "Return" Game two is also one I am working on, but I don't think the programing I have in mind would be possible on the Atari as its a bit complex. Your right about the color on LotR being a bit darker brown as that is how it was made originally. I did try enhancing the color hues to get in more like the traditional silver. But the closest I got was a light pink, and those weird fonts got blured so I decided to leave it as they designed it.

The funny thing is that some of these games have already been copied and produced. While I hadn't see any being actually sold I am fairly certain there are a few hundred copies of Care Bears and Ewoks Adventure out there already. They have even made boxes for it in the PAL market place.

http://www.retrogamesshop.com/product_info.php?info=p3_care-bears--reproduction-box--atari-2600.html

http://www.retrogamesshop.com/product_info.php?language=en&info=p5328_star-wars--ewok-adventure--reproduction-box--atari-2600.html&=

The funny thing is that some of these games have already been copied and produced. While I hadn't see any being actually sold I am fairly certain there are a few hundred copies of Care Bears and Ewoks Adventure out there already. They have even made boxes for it in the PAL market place.

http://www.retrogamesshop.com/product_info.php?info=p3_care-bears--reproduction-box--atari-2600.html

http://www.retrogamesshop.com/product_info.php?language=en&info=p5328_star-wars--ewok-adventure--reproduction-box--atari-2600.html&=

Those are my boxes and I can tell you several hundreds is optimistic :) I think I sold about 10 Star Wars and 5 Care Bears boxes over the years.

• Like 1

Curious as to how you were able to do the backside of them. Were you able to obtain the originals? I had never seen the full design on those before. I was also thinking of making those but obviously its not worth the effort of contacting Parker Brothers to ask permission and see if they have pictures of them. I have only seen one post where someone made a rule booklet too.