IGNORED

Alpha Race for Atari 7800

SIO2

Sigh, I not only receive feedback on this through the AA forums but I have had instant messages and contacts through other channels about this game. There seems to be a lot of interest and a lot ideas about what it should be and how it should control.

One last time, I will say that I am totally satisfied with the way this game looks, sounds, and controls. I have played hundreds of games of it now and I play it every day. Working on it at this point has become just that, work and there is no more joy left in it that for me. I am not interested in making changes to this version of the game. To the few that are so determined to change my mind on that point, please don't make me regret my decision to share this.

Further development may continue along a separate branch perhaps as an Alpha Race Plus or under a different name but this branch is done growing.

How much $, and about how long?

It depends on parts availability, what it costs me to make, when I get a request, how much time I have at that moment, what it costs to ship and so on. These posts on here last forever so I would rather just handle each case individually.

Stun Runner 87 - I had offered you one of the first run but you never responded to my PM.

Edited by SIO2

It depends on parts availability, what it costs me to make, when I get a request, how much time I have at that moment, what it costs to ship and so on. These posts on here last forever so I would rather just handle each case individually.

Stun Runner 87 - I had offered you one of the first run but you never responded to my PM.

I was off line for a while. I saw the message. Thank you for your time.

I Dont use credit cards, so I was wondering if you take money orders? If so, just pm me with info on where to send and we will go from there. Take your time, no rush. I'll be ready somtine after Monday whenever. Peace, and thank you for doing your part to help keep the 7800 alive. Edited by Stun Runner 87

I Dont use credit cards, so I was wondering if you take money orders? If so, just pm me with info on where to send and we will go from there. Take your time, no rush. I'll be ready somtine after Monday whenever. Peace, and thank you for doing your part to help keep the 7800 alive.

An option for those without credit cards can be to purchase one of those prepaid gift cards by Visa or Mastercard. They can be used like a credit card online and the like. Can be a bit inconvenient at times however since you have to make sure the card you buy has enough money on it.

• Like 1