IGNORED

For Sale/Trade: Two Dozen'ish Good Game Boy / Color Games

Skippy B. Coyote

Hey everyone! :)
This is my first sales thread here on AtariAge.com, but this site seems like a good place to sell and trade so I figured I'd give it a try. To give you a reference for my reliability as a seller, you can see all the feedback I've received from selling games and related accessories on eBay over the last half a dozen or so years here: http://www.ebay.com/usr/hanz0d0g

Before we get down to business, here's the usual info: All prices listed below are firm and do not include shipping costs. Shipping costs for game systems will be calculated by based on zip code, but shipping costs for any and all video game cartridge purchases will be a flat $3.50 to anywhere in the mainland United States. In other words, if you buy 1 game the shipping cost will be $3.50. If you buy 10 games the shipping cost will still be $3.50. All purchases will be shipped via USPS and delivery confirmation will be included so that you can track the package. International shipping is available upon request and will be calculated based on location.

Payment is accepted via PayPal only, unless you're looking to trade. As far as trades go, here's what I am currently in the market for:

- Crimson & Black colored Nintendo DS Lite system, either new in box or in like new condition with zero scratching whatsoever anywhere on the housing or screens.

- Any of the following Atari 2600 game cartridges in the spoiler tag below (Note: Labels must be in good condition with no rips or tears).

Atari 2600 Wants List

Action / Adventure
Crypts of Chaos
Fathom
Frankenstein’s Monster
Montezuma’s Revenge
Mountain King
Tutankham

Shooters
Air Raiders
Beamrider
Commando
Fantastic Voyage
Front Line

Ikari Warriors
Planet Patrol
Plaque Attack

Radar Lock
Revenge of the Beefsteak Tomatoes
River Raid II
Solar Storm
Spy Hunter
Star Wars: The Arcade Game
Subterranea
Survival Run
Worm War I
Zaxxon

Puzzle
Frostbite
Pengo
Solar Fox

Racing / Sports
BMX Airmaster
Boxing
Decathlon
Double Dunk
Indy 500 w/ 2x Driving Controllers
Pete Rose Baseball
Super Football

Other
Alien
Amidar
Checkers (Activision version)

Double Dragon

Kool-Aid Man

Mr. Do!
Pressure Cooker
Rampage
Tapper
Tron: Deadly Discs

Homebrew Games
Aventure Plus

Brik
Cave In
Chetiry
Dark Mage
Epic Adventure
Gunfight
Halo 2600
Haunted Adventure Trilogy
Incoming!
Juno First

Klax (NTSC Conversion)
K.O. Cruiser
Lady Bug
Lead
Marble Craze
Medieval Mayhem
Skeleton+
Star Fire
Toyshop Trouble
Venture II: The Abysmal Abyss
Zippy the Porcupine

That's it for trades I'm willing to accept, so now on to the stuff I've got for sale/trade! :)

Games

All games listed below work perfectly and are in excellent condition with near mint labels and no damage to the casing of any kind, unless otherwise noted. All games that use save batteries have been thoroughly tested and are guaranteed to save properly.

lSvj8SF.jpg

Game Boy Games
Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge (includes case) - SOLD
Donkey Kong Land - SOLD
Dr. Mario - SOLD
F-1 Race - $2
The Final Fantasy Legend - $15
Game & Watch Gallery (light scratching on label) - $3
Golf - SOLD
Gremlins 2: The New Batch (light nicks on label edges & sharpied initials on back) - $2
Jurassic Park - $3
Kid Icarus: Of Myths and Monsters - SOLD
Killer Instinct - $5
Marble Madness - SOLD
Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge - SOLD
Motocross Maniacs - $2
Pipe Dream - SOLD
Skate or Die: Bad 'N Rad - $2
Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (heavily discolored cartridge casing, but the label is still mint) - SOLD
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fall of the Foot Clan - $4
Wario Blast - SOLD

Game Boy Color Games
720° (moderate wear and scratching on label) - $1
Aliens: Thanatos Encounter - $14
Dragon's Lair - $7
Tetris DX - $7
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 - $1

That's everything! Thanks for taking the time to view my listing and just shoot me a PM if there's anything you're interested in buying or trading for. Additional pictures of any items are available upon request. :)

Edited by Jin

Nice price to start with. I'd add a screenshot of the Gameboy working (yes I know you said function perfectly). A lot of the fat Gameboy were prone to having lines across screen due to ribbon cable coming unglued. Easily fixable but that takes time and patience to get it done right.

Thanks, and no problem at all. Here's a pic of the Game Boy for sale above running Kirby's Dream Land to show that the display is clean without any lines in the picture. :)

364FXNf.jpg

Edited by Jin
  • Like 1

I have a 2600 Vader if you're interested in trading it for the GB? I have to check the REV# on the board though. I think it's a rev15 or rev16

It's in decent condition, but has a few scratches on it. Fully cleaned too.

It's fully working - only had to replace the RCA cable on it. I could include a new AC adapter too.

gallery_43348_1460_203451.jpg

gallery_43348_1460_499251.jpg

gallery_43348_1460_2296288.jpg

If so, i'd be into buying a few games on top of that.

LMK, thanks.

Just an update to let everyone know that the Game Boy system and most of the pricer games have been moved to eBay. You can now find them available for "Buy It Now" sale on eBay at the same prices they are listed at here on AtariAge: http://www.ebay.com/sch/hanz0d0g/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

If anyone wishes to make a trade offer for the system or any of the games on eBay I will still be happy to cancel the eBay listing and work out a trade deal with you. :)

Edited by Jin
  • Like 1