IGNORED

Discovered a brochure in my father's stuff

BillyBaloney976

I didnt know about the library on intellivision.us. Been really busy this week. Next week i will be able to start going through it.

I never knew about it either. It took me several minutes of searching on the website to see what you guys were even talking about. Maybe I'm just stupid but I never thought to click on a link to a DVD to find info online.

I never knew about it either. It took me several minutes of searching on the website to see what you guys were even talking about. Maybe I'm just stupid but I never thought to click on a link to a DVD to find info online.

Its on the front page at top in a normal link. ;-)

Can the catalog at this link be added to intellivision.us/library. It's the catalog that I'm use to.

http://www.mocagh.org/intvother/mattel-83catalog.pdf

Probably best if added to the IntvFunhouse. There is a 1983 Canada dealer catalog already on the Intellivision.us site that looks just like yours but no one has probably seen it. It has Woody Woodpecker and Space Shuttle in it. It does not have all the Atari games though.

Ah, thanks. I gloss over the center of the page because it's a lot of "click here to buy now!" type links.

Plus, I'm stupid.

You are right. The website should be self funded. I am in the process of cleaning it up. Do you mind one "click here to buy now" link or should everything be for free?

I have removed the forum and pages that are redundant as the information is available elsewhere. Please let me know what else you think I should clean up. My goal is to have the menu showing items that are specific to Intelligentvision and only Intelligentvision.

Should I remove the page for the Ultimate Console? That information is available in this forum.

Thanks freewheel (how ironic) for motivating me to clean up the site. It has been something long overdue. Now I need motivation to keep it up and running.

Edited by intvdave

You are right. The website should be self funded. I am in the process of cleaning it up. Do you mind one "click here to buy now" link or should everything be for free?

I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not with this, but then I checked the page and you indeed did remove all of this.

I wasn't trying to be snotty about "click here to buy" links. I just gloss over them when looking for information. I only need to buy something once, but I may need to read about something many times. I think others probably appreciate the "buy me!" stuff.

You removed the Revenge of the Jedi link :( That's something that I literally have only seen on your site. And is a bit of a personal holy grail, that no one ever seems to talk about.

• Like 1

I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not with this, but then I checked the page and you indeed did remove all of this.

I am never sarcastic. I did remove all the buy links from the home page so no need to even answer the question about leaving one link.

The Return of the Jedi boxes has a long and, what I consider, funny story behind it. I believe the boxes are documented in the F.A.Q so there is no need to have a page for those boxes. I hope you would have found many unique things on the site.

I think the website is cleaned up for now. I will review it again to see if anything else should be removed. The intent is to just have the facts but then that is debateable. I am more than happy to pass the website off to someone else. IntvFunhouse if the holy grail of the Intellivision and there is no need to have the Intellivision.us webiste. The domain expires at the end of the year and I many not renew it.

Edited by intvdave

Love the scans. As a compulsive collector who was of adult age when this was supposed to have come out, I can tell you that I never remember seeing this detailed of information anywhere.

I helped scan items for the library -- see the magazine scans with the 23602 zip code for example (my family household while I was in college and afterwards) -- so I have some credibility in this area.

I also want to thank the owner for posting scans and making them available for all to see for free. Not everyone does that with rare finds.

I have removed the forum and pages that are redundant as the information is available elsewhere. Please let me know what else you think I should clean up. My goal is to have the menu showing items that are specific to Intelligentvision and only Intelligentvision.

Should I remove the page for the Ultimate Console? That information is available in this forum.

Thanks freewheel (how ironic) for motivating me to clean up the site. It has been something long overdue. Now I need motivation to keep it up and running.

please dont remove ultimate console section. it is the only place people can get all the extras that only your site has. nobody would be able to get the good coleco and atari 7800 without your site. i personally love going to your site and trifling through stuff i have already seen as a refresher. lots of good stuff. now that i know about your archival next week i am going to go through all of it. i love your site. unfortunately i forget you have a forum full of great stuff. i need to go there more often than i do.

I own two of the Synsonic Drums. It's not a controller, but a programable drum machine.

To be sure, it is not an Intellivision peripheral, just a drum machine created by Mattel Electronics. I remember when those came out. I think Joey had one (Grrrr!)

• Like 1

The

I see that few, if any, care for the Library section of the Intellivision.us website. IntvSteve, would you like to put the library images on your site? This is little need for thte Intellivision.us website.

It's been awhile (I've been diverted on a couple other projects lately), but I've found the Wiki on intellivision.us to be excellent and extremely useful. Please don't take that down! I've always liked your site's clean lines and great info. And as others mentioned - those Intellivision Parker Brothers boxes and the page for them are important to keep alive!

Edited by intvsteve