IGNORED

Another new addition

Opry99er

It's one of my favorites. Picked mine up a few years ago.

Great game play with colorful graphics and rapid fire. I like the sound of the rapid fire and the colorful display between levels reminds of the SoundX Dazzle Display. BTW, the b/w switch allows you to pause the game.

Watch out for those tanks!

post-21941-0-38199700-1442165702_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the tip on the pause button!!!

The tanks are tough, can't destroy em. The little circular enemies that just sit at the edge of the screen until you get close, then it fires and bounces back and forth within the cell... That guy beasted me pretty hard until I figured out what the hell he was doing. :)

Yea, visually a very good game--- love the 'between-level' effect.

It's one of my favorites. Picked mine up a few years ago.

Great game play with colorful graphics and rapid fire. I like the sound of the rapid fire and the colorful display between levels reminds of the SoundX Dazzle Display. BTW, the b/w switch allows you to pause the game.

Watch out for those tanks!

attachicon.gifTurmoil.JPG

... I use to play the game a lot back in the day. Knowing about the pause function would have helped me. Should have read the manuals back in the day I guess. :D

The tanks are tough, can't destroy em. The little circular enemies that just sit at the edge of the screen until you get close, then it fires and bounces back and forth within the cell... That guy beasted me pretty hard until I figured out what the hell he was doing. :)

Turmoil is one of the best games. You should read the manual, which is here on AA to get the most out of it. The "little circular enemies" you described above are actually prizes and worth a lot of points if you pick them up before they turn into cannonballs.

Nice snag, Opry99er! I think Turmoil is one of, if not THE hidden gem of 2600 games. Hectic gameplay, colorful graphics, great sound, and a great selection of enemies combine to make an excellent gaming experience. Hard to believe this one came out so long ago! Thanks for sharing your find!

Sent from my iPhone directly into your brain using Tapatalk

Edited by 24Fanatic365