IGNORED

null

vinnydilallo

Im not trying to scam anyone. I just want to sell this thing, but cant take the hit of just pretending I didnt buy any games digitally. Im trying to be as legit as possible with this, but I guess nobody believes me. Am I just suppose to pretend I didnt buy all this stuff I bought and sell the console on its own?

Also, you are able to change the email hooked to the account. If you do a little research, youll find that the process of swapping account ownership via the email associated is still possible provided you own an xbox 360 (which I do). Of course I would sign over the account before anything else, again, im just trying to clear space.

Ive used atariage before and ive never had a negative experience buying from users on my old account. But i didnt know id get ganged up on so fast when I try to sell something...

Edited by vinnydilallo

Im not trying to scam anyone. I just want to sell this thing, but cant take the hit of just pretending I didnt buy any games digitally. Im trying to be as legit as possible with this, but I guess nobody believes me. Am I just suppose to pretend I didnt buy all this stuff I bought and sell the console on its own?

Also, you are able to change the email hooked to the account. If you do a little research, youll find that the process of swapping account ownership via the email associated is still possible provided you own an xbox 360 (which I do). Of course I would sign over the account before anything else, again, im just trying to clear space.

Ive used atariage before and ive never had a negative experience buying from users on my old account. But i didnt know id get ganged up on so fast when I try to sell something...

It's because of the Retro VGS..............it got everyone in a frenzy!

• Like 1

Im selling my account along with it.

I did wonder how is that possible to sell all your digital games with your console. I see it now that you can transfer WHOLE account to another email.

Digital games...you don't own it, you rent it.

To sell it, just restore it like new and sell it with physical copies, that's all.

Edited by amiman99

I did wonder how is that possible to sell all your digital games with your console. I see it now that you can transfer WHOLE account to another email.

Digital games...you don't own it, you rent it.

To sell it, just restore it like new and sell it with physical copies, that's all.

So selling my account along with it isnt an option? I guess i just have to take the hit. Ugh, that sucks so much.