IGNORED

Random PRGE Preparation Photos

Albert

But, hey, no shipping or customs fees!

If the fire alarm goes, make sure you are one of the first out of the building, we don't want to lose you as a resource. I'll stay behind to make sure everyone else gets out, CMart will help me...

Also, check your millions of PM's about a couple additional badges when you have a minute.

I am glad you decided to show people how much work has to go into all these carts. :thumbsup:

Yeah, and you have to remove the screw, spring and board before you scrub them like this. Also missing is the part where I fight trying to remove the labels. This batch is from labels that come off relatively easily with the heat gun. The meaner labels need to be soaked in isopropyl alcohol for 24 hours. Which also requires removing all the metal pieces. After which, they get the same treatment as in the above photos. Huge amount of work.

..Al

• Like 1

Yeah, and you have to remove the screw, spring and board before you scrub them like this. Also missing is the part where I fight trying to remove the labels. This batch is from labels that come off relatively easily with the heat gun. The meaner labels need to be soaked in isopropyl alcohol for 24 hours. Which also requires removing all the metal pieces. After which, they get the same treatment as in the above photos. Huge amount of work.

..Al

Re: removing of the labels, I've had great luck placing a bunch in a shallow pan (cookie pans to be exact), face down and filled with a little Goo Gone. Let sit overnight, and they almost always just flake or peel right off...

I spend a lot of time (when I'm not taking care of little ones) programming and writing music (I just cut my index finger on my left hand the other day so the music thing is taking a back seat and Street Fight World is getting attention) on electric guitar. Run Out! came together pretty fast as well. Street Fight World is very challenging and may take a bit more time.

On the subject of removing labels. I have had great results with an automotive cleaning/polishing product called NEVR-DULL. My wife also uses big pink erasers with much success.