IGNORED

My flea market find

atari2600land

I found this at the flea market and I just had to have it. It's just so unusual. It's a Nintendo TV tray featuring my favorite NES game. I think the guy that designed it had a bad mushroom though. And who's the old guy in the corner portrait hanging on the wall? Mario's dad? I wonder if he was in the Donkey Kong series. And Mario's overalls should be blue and his shirt should be red. And why is Luigi dressed in his fire outfit? It has a copyright date of 1989, though. I guess Super Mario Bros. 2 was not popular enough to make merchandise out of? If they waited a year later and had a new drawing, they could have made a SMB3-themed one.

post-9475-0-91791100-1442768812_thumb.jpg

$67.64 for one of them?!? Who comes up with these prices? I guess *they* do. :lol:

I wouldn't pay more than a few bucks for something like this, but just goes to show…

I've mounted the 2-3 Pac-Man TV trays I have to the wall for decorations in the game room(s), but wouldn't dream of paying more than $5-$10 for 'em.

$67.64 for one of them?!? Who comes up with these prices? I guess *they* do. :lol:

I wouldn't pay more than a few bucks for something like this, but just goes to show…

I've mounted the 2-3 Pac-Man TV trays I have to the wall for decorations in the game room(s), but wouldn't dream of paying more than $5-$10 for 'em.

I say the same thing when it comes to antiquated games for the NES, SNES, SEGA GENESIS, etc...