IGNORED

Emehr's Grand Purge [closed]

Emehr

The 5200 bundle is still available. I found another controller for it that I can toss in for whoever wants the lot. Consider it non-functional but possibly repairable. The rubber boot is missing and the cord is detached. I had attempted to repair it at one point but either gave up or failed. I'll add it to the description. It's totally optional.

EDIT: 5200 bundle has been split. Games will re-appear in a future listing after I sell off some hardware.

Edited by Emehr

Emehr did you get rid of the 5200 games that were originally part of the 5200 lot? I would be interested in 5-7 of them.

I still have them and was going to re-list them when I get ready to sell off individual games. I'd be happy to sell some now since you're interested in a few. Just let me know which ones you want. I've added the list to the bottom of the original post.

I still have them and was going to re-list them when I get ready to sell off individual games. I'd be happy to sell some now since you're interested in a few. Just let me know which ones you want. I've added the list to the bottom of the original post.

Sending you a PM in just a sec! thanks man!

Does the PS2 DVD remote require some sort of adapter or does it sync directly with the console?

It works without an adapter with the PS2 Slim, which has an IR detector. I just tested it to make sure. I don't have an original PS2 to test with so I can't say if it'll work with that model. I just found this on wikipedia:

"[the infra-red receiver] dongle was not needed on later PS2 models (beginning from SCPH-500xx) and slimline PS2 models (SCPH-700xx to SCPH-900xx) as they feature an integrated IR port."

Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...