2. 2. I Would Like Support for...

3. 3. Games Should Run From...

• SD Card / USB Memory Sticks
    • Original Cartridges
    • Hopes and Dreams
  4. 4. The Video Inteface Should be...

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Lol...can you even read?

I never said Kevtris had started on or had finished Gen/TG16 cores as a matter of fact. Just that they would be available for the Super NT a few months after it's release. I say as a matter of fact the NT mini cores and a fully functioning SNES core (relevant chips anyway) will be available within the first couple of weeks, which they will.

But your hallucinations are noted.

Get out of here 2shitty, you're stinkin up the joint.

• Like 2

Cuz they are... but you can post your thoughts in that thread if you'd like, seeing as it's a more appropriate place to seek my attention.

2shitty:

"As for the naming/sorting conventions, putting (Japan) after every single rom in a folder already marked "Japan" is completely redundant. Or using "ii" instead of "2" for some roms and "2" for others , as well as not putting "1" after the name of the original game."

This is a very smart and good suggestion that totally wouldn't break the way save games are handled on Everdrives. I'm sure nobody has different region's versions of the same ROM on their SD card.

• Like 2

2shitty:

"As for the naming/sorting conventions, putting (Japan) after every single rom in a folder already marked "Japan" is completely redundant. Or using "ii" instead of "2" for some roms and "2" for others , as well as not putting "1" after the name of the original game."

This is a very smart and good suggestion that totally wouldn't break the way save games are handled on Everdrives. I'm sure nobody has different region's versions of the same ROM on their SD card.

Wrong thread kid.

Wrong thread kid.

No its the correct thread. I copypasted from the other forum you were stinking up to show people you're a toxic presence wherever you go, and that you have no respect for the thousands of hours of free labor people in the community have done to make your hobby easier to participate in. Oh, hundreds of people have contributed thousands of hours to No-Intro and have come up with ROM naming conventions for probably a good reason? No, no no, the world has to shape itself around my preferences.

• Like 2

No its the correct thread. I copypasted from the other forum you were stinking up to show people you're a toxic presence wherever you go, and that you have no respect for the thousands of hours of free labor people in the community have done to make your hobby easier to participate in. Oh, hundreds of people have contributed thousands of hours to No-Intro and have come up with ROM naming conventions for probably a good reason? No, no no, the world has to shape itself around my preferences.

So ignore me?

• Like 1

Lol...can you even read?

I never said Kevtris had started on or had finished Gen/TG16 cores as a matter of fact. Just that they would be available for the Super NT a few months after it's release. I say as a matter of fact the NT mini cores and a fully functioning SNES core (relevant chips anyway) will be available within the first couple of weeks, which they will.

But your hallucinations are noted.

There's no way I can write a genesis / tg16 core, let alone debug/release both of those "in a few months". The 68K alone will take at least a month or two if the 65816 is anything to go by.

• Like 7

I've never seen you say anything that didn't project an air of self-importance totally disproportionate to anything you've contributed to this thread, or anything at all, as far as I'm aware. Your name is Tushitsy now as far as I'm concerned, cuz you're full of shit.

Because this forum is getting "too shitty?" In before the mods perform the much needed enema! :rolling:

• Like 2

I have a troubleshooting question about the analogue nt mini. Does it sound like my ports are broken? The system only accept the left most port as an input, Is that normal? I ran the port test cartridge rom & get an "INPUT PORT ERROR" message reading 00 00 00 00 when running it.

I had similar problems. I had problems with player 2 port.

In my case a ribbon cable wasnt firmly attatched in its connector. You can check through the plexi, it looked alright at first but then I noticed it was a bit off comparing with the others.

I just took the bottom off and attatched it.

Seems like the testing just includes port 1..

There's no way I can write a genesis / tg16 core, let alone debug/release both of those "in a few months". The 68K alone will take at least a month or two if the 65816 is anything to go by.

Please don't concern yourself with anything he says. He clearly has some form of social disorder. It's best to just ignore him until he goes away or the mods remove him.

• Like 3

Please don't concern yourself with anything he says. He clearly has some form of social disorder. It's best to just ignore him until he goes away or the mods remove him.

It's funny that he never responds when Kevtris, the creator of the object of his obsession, comes in to debunk his claims. It's almost like he thinks everything comes to him through his computer screen, and that no human labor is involved in anything he desires or demands.

• Like 1

It's funny that he never responds when Kevtris, the creator of the object of his obsession, comes in to debunk his claims. It's almost like he thinks everything comes to him through his computer screen, and that no human labor is involved in anything he desires or demands.

I think you're just personally obsessed with me.

I see, how much work would a potential neo geo core take compared to a genesis one? I hear they are similar somehow?

I see, how much work would a potential neo geo core take compared to a genesis one? I hear they are similar somehow?

I don't think neogeo is too hard in and of itself. It just needs a shitload of RAM busses. A lot more than I have ever put on an FPGA to date pretty much.

• Like 8

I would be interested in an FPGA clone of the Lynx with either an SD/USB interface for BIOS/ROMs or all 75 odd commercially released games built in (or even support in the OP's multi-console). Very little has been done to bring the Lynx into the 21st century (Handy development stopped at Windows 98) and it would be nice to have a digital alternative for the Lynx beyond the original hardware.

The NT Mini did this for me in a certain way. I sold a significantly amount of my NES and Atari libraries because of the Jailbreak firmware & the NT Mini Smokemonster Rom pack. With all of those cores and a huge amount of games available at my finger tips, I didn't know where to start. Then I sifted through the High Score Clubs here on Atariage. Its a great way to experience games you never played or to revisit others. Particularly, I am enjoying the Atari 2600 HSC. The new season starts at the beginning of January if anybody is interested. Highly recommended.

I would need a way to use Atari controllers to use it for that.

• Like 2

I would be interested in an FPGA clone of the Lynx with either an SD/USB interface for BIOS/ROMs or all 75 odd commercially released games built in (or even support in the OP's multi-console). Very little has been done to bring the Lynx into the 21st century (Handy development stopped at Windows 98) and it would be nice to have a digital alternative for the Lynx beyond the original hardware.

Regardless if it would be an FPGA or not, yeah, I have to wonder why AtGames hasn't looked into producing a modern Lynx portable yet, with 20+ titles built-in. Given the complexity of the hardware, an emulator-based solution would do quite nicely in this case, if it can fit inside a portable casing with a standard rechargeable battery. I know the Lynx's screen resolution is a little weird (160x102) but they could just use a bigger screen and add a decorative border, which could be turned off if players prefer a black border.

EDIT: A quick search revealed that small 160x128 color screens are still available today. That would do nicely. :)

I thought Kev just pulled cores out of his ass. :(

Yeah same here.. that's the ONE thing taking away from the 2600 experience on the NT Mini, because as is.. it's amazing. But I need my VCS joysticks action :P Edited by NE146
  • Like 1

I don't have a problem using NES controllers or 8bitdo controllers for Atari games on the NT Mini. I use the NES Advantage quite a bit for Atari games. At the moment, we can't use paddle controllers on the NT Mini. For that reason, I still keep an Atari 7800 around with the 2600 paddles and paddle games. I need to get my 7800 modded too.