1. 1. I would pay....

2. 2. I Would Like Support for...

3. 3. Games Should Run From...

• SD Card / USB Memory Sticks
    • Original Cartridges
    • Hopes and Dreams
  4. 4. The Video Inteface Should be...

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I ordered on October 16th Thank you very much. No shipping notice at all yet.

It's very likely whoever got their systems already in 2 days, ordered it first. Go check your order for a tracking number if it's been sent.

My order was "Shipping method DHL Express 2" , but if I am to assume that means 2 days, then it's obviously not shipped yet.

Yes, I ordered on the 16th. Mine has shipped, but it's taking a week to get here. Although, my order status has not been changed, and I haven't received any shipping notice. According to Analogue, all systems were shipped on the 6th, and the 7th. Look, there's definitely a problem with the shipping charges. Would it be reasonable to say that if I ordered it in October of last year, and then ordered it again today, the shipping would be the same? How is the shipping charges for UPS ground, 3.10lbs, the same or more for me, vs shipping it to London and receiving it in two days?

Edited by F34R

For what it's worth, I ordered on 10/16 9:42AM (order #4694) and have zero clue when mine's arriving. No tracking info, no order status on the site, etc. The UPS my choice is flaky at best (keeps dropping me to the registration page after I registered). Ah well.. guess I just won't think about it and wait until it shows up.

Edited by NE146

Well I am one of the folks who played the 32X when it was released and apparently did so with a more open mind that you did.

Does the 32X's library deserve more praise than it is given by the uninformed, regurgitative crowd?

Just because people don't enjoy the same mediocre games you do, doesn't make them close minded. If you put a significant cash investment into something, there's a psychological tendency to try and say "yeah, this is good" to justify the purchase. Nobody likes feeling like they've been had.

The 32X was a stop gap cash grab by Sega to squeeze the last bit of $$ out of the aging Genesis. Most 3rd party developers knew it, I knew it, the people I saw walk past the 32X section at TRU knew it. I'd say the informed gamer was the one who saw through the marketing and didn't spend $160 on one at launch, as they watched the price tumble months later down to 20 bucks.

Edited by keepdreamin
  • Like 1

Here's the thing, and this is nothing more than an assumption. Let's say Analogue is ready to sign a check to Kevtris to work on a Genesis core this year for a possible early 2019 release of a Mega NT, I doubt in that time period he's going to have enough time to implement the 32X with its dual 32 Bit Risc SH-2 CPUs, plus implementing 32X would probably need a more expensive FPGA to boot. Its just not worth the hassle and financial costs for the few that are interested in 32X games.

I just want a proper FPGA Genesis that is extremely accurate and I'll be happy. Yes, we all would like more, but man lets be realistic here.

For what it's worth, I ordered on 10/16 9:42AM (order #4694) and have zero clue when mine's arriving. No tracking info, no order status on the site, etc. The UPS my choice is flaky at best (keeps dropping me to the registration page after I registered). Ah well.. guess I just won't think about it and wait until it shows up.

What is your delivery zip code? I can try to look it up for you.

Just because people don't enjoy the same mediocre games you do, doesn't make them close minded. If you put a significant cash investment into something, there's a psychological tendency to try and say "yeah, this is good" to justify the purchase. Nobody likes feeling like they've been had.

The 32X was a stop gap cash grab by Sega to squeeze the last bit of $$ out of the aging Genesis. Most 3rd party developers knew it, I knew it, the people I saw walk past the 32X section at TRU knew it. I'd say the informed gamer was the one who saw through the marketing and didn't spend $160 on one at launch, as they watched the price tumble months later down to 20 bucks.

I played the 32X at the time it was released and bought one a couple of years later new for a fraction of its original price like the informed gamer that I am. Also I bought the majority of my games before the retro boom so got good deals on all of them. So your ingenious psychological case study doesn't really apply here.

And I completely agree that the 32X was a desaster for Sega but this has nothing to do with the quality of its software. None of the games I pointed out are mediocre. Actually far from it.

Edited by snatcher1996

For anyone in the USA wanting to track their Super NT order, go to the UPS website (not on a mobile browser) and track by reference. Populate shipment reference with your order number (e.g. #4694), including the pound sign, set shipment range start date to 02/06/2018 and end date today, your delivery zip code, and United States as the Destination Country. Leave shipper account blank. https://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US

• Like 4

Wow, one of mine is arriving early today. The second one isn't coming until Tuesday. I don't think they all got shipped on the day Analogue said they did but whatever. I also have still never received a shipping confirmation from anyone other than UPS.

I wonder when Analogue is going to remove the Nt Mini from their store?

It's been 2 days since ship date, let's all lose our shit! Chill folks, they're all in UPS's hands, and they're not exactly known as the fastest shipping company

We're arguing the validity of the 32x and it's library now? It's easy, trash hardware, trash software. What we all want is a Sega CD ODE... That's the killer app for a potential MD.

Does anyone here that is seeing a shipping date of next week in UPS My Choice have any sort of tracking history other than when it left NV on the 7th? I don't, and I also got a curious email today from Analogue that says my shipment couldn't be delivered today....I'm with F34R here and starting to get upset....

I've received two shipping updates today; UPS says my package is still in Colorado, analogue says they just tried to deliver it and it could not be completed. I guess we'll see if there is a note when I get home. Could be very exciting though!

Didn't see this before I posted, but I got the same thing....and I've been home all day, so apparently Analogue still doesn't have their shit together.

Didn't see this before I posted, but I got the same thing....and I've been home all day, so apparently Analogue still doesn't have their shit together.

It is easy to get mad and upset. I think they have been more successful than expected with the Super NT. Yeah it stinks, but I am willing to forgive since it is their first mainstream product. Now if the next one has these issues... then it is a little more unforgivable. I am glad you posted though, because I was debating going to the post office, which would have been a waste of time.