1. 1. I would pay....

2. 2. I Would Like Support for...

3. 3. Games Should Run From...

• SD Card / USB Memory Sticks
    • Original Cartridges
    • Hopes and Dreams
  4. 4. The Video Inteface Should be...

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

What are your general locations, and which carrier? UPS?

I'm on the East Coast (Upstate New York)

FedEx - So far it's just the tracking number and that the shipping label has been printed

It's shipping from Rockwall, TX

Edited by n_yohan

FedEx SmartPost from Rockwell, TX to Seattle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. My order confirmation page says it will be UPS. I know Analogue uses a third party to send these out so who knows what order and how they decide what service to use.

**UPDATE**

I have some good news here for those of us who bought the defective 8BitDo M30 2.4g controllers. (I personally bought 3 of them. 2 black, 1 white). 8BitDo got in contact with me and sent me a beta 2.0 FW which completely fixes the connection problems. I've been testing them out since last night and haven't noticed a single disconnect or latency issue. I'm very happy with them now.

Since I know others are having this specific problem, and since 8BitDo has not yet made this FW available on their website (as of today anyway), I'm hosting the file on my website. **Though for legal reasons, use at your own risk** I've updated 3 controllers and 3 receivers and they are all working great.

Just make sure you are copying the correct .DAT file to the correct controller or receiver. They are labeled as such. **You will need a micro screwdriver to take the receiver shell apart. I used a philips head micro screwdriver from a glasses repair kit**

8BitDoM30Receiver-01.jpg

8BitDoM30Receiver-02.jpg

Easy to follow instructions are included in the zip file.

Probably to ensure better compatibility when connected to other systems such as the Switch.

It would be nice if there is a way for the Mega Sg to access them for UI stuff though.

where's the download at, having trouble finding it :\

Mine has apparently already reached MESQUITE, TX (that's what Fedex website says -> "Arrived at FedEx location")

EDIT: I wonder if with the Master System Adapter and a MasterED I can play SG1000 as well as GG games .... it would be awesome if it would work directly from a MegaED but I'd take the adapter route as well.

I so much want to play SG1000 games with the TMS9918 palette ... I know they are nothing special by today standards but hey ... in one clean swoop I can probably get rid of regift 3 Genesis and 3 SMS ... that counts for a lot in my book.

Mine has apparently already reached MESQUITE, TX (that's what Fedex website says -> "Arrived at FedEx location")

EDIT: I wonder if with the Master System Adapter and a MasterED I can play SG1000 as well as GG games .... it would be awesome if it would work directly from a MegaED but I'd take the adapter route as well.

I so much want to play SG1000 games with the TMS9918 palette ... I know they are nothing special by today standards but hey ... in one clean swoop I can probably get rid of regift 3 Genesis and 3 SMS ... that counts for a lot in my book.

The Mega Sg manual only lists the mega Everdrive and Everdrive MD series as compatible. I hope someone tests this and reports back.

where's the download at, having trouble finding it :\

Link is in the description.

I am hosting it myself because 8BitDo has not made it public.

**Please use at your own risk. It worked perfectly for me on my 3 controllers, but I can't say how it might work for others**. I'm sure it will be fine, but just a quick disclaimer to CMA.

Link is in the description.

I am hosting it myself because 8BitDo has not made it public.

**Please use at your own risk. It worked perfectly for me on my 3 controllers, but I can't say how it might work for others**. I'm sure it will be fine, but just a quick disclaimer to CMA.

thanks!

• Like 1

thanks!

Sure thing!

So, were you experiencing the same issues as I was (as seen in the vid)?

If so I am pretty sure this will totally fix the issues. I've been using mine after the 2.0 FW update now and they have been perfect. I really like these controllers now.

Also, just make sure you are using the correct BIN file for the correct thing

"V2.00_RR(190312).dat" for the Retro Receiver and "V2.00_GamePad(190312).dat" for the controller. It's pretty straight forward, but I almost mixed them up at first while hurrying through.

Will the included SMS adapter work on a original Genesis?

In my mind its just a pin converter?

Edit: ZOMG! "Your Analogue order .... has been shipped!"

VERY nice surprice, I could vert well recieve it the 25th!

Edited by atmn

My order has not shipped though says it will ship UPS rather than FedEx. I wonder how the third party Analogue uses decides the order they ship?

I did not add a controller to the order (ordered it straight from Amazon) I'm curious if orders with controller(s) are going out after orders without them.

I did not add a controller to the order (ordered it straight from Amazon) I'm curious if orders with controller(s) are going out after orders without them.

I can't remember exactly but I think the controller orders were separate and went through Amazon. Like you couldn't add a controller into the system order could you?

• Like 1

To anyone that has used a MiSTer with the Atari 2600 core, how exact is it?

It it as good as say the stella emulator or does it still need work?

Thanks!

Couldn't tell you how "exact" it is. But Stella is more "feature rich" and versatile and configurable. In the face of all these failed FPGA consoles like Retroblox from PlayMistake and stuff, MiSTer is gaining ground rapidly. That's great for an open-source platform. And it's here, now, today, and real. So that's a huge advantage.

Why not ask this question in the Emulation forum? Non-Analogue stuff in this thread is likely to be overlooked or simply ignored. In the meantime there's plenty of youtube videos showing the MiSTer core at work.

Edited by Keatah