2. 2. I Would Like Support for...

3. 3. Games Should Run From...

• SD Card / USB Memory Sticks
    • Original Cartridges
    • Hopes and Dreams
  4. 4. The Video Inteface Should be...

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

No that would be totally impractical

I mean, pretty sure they said that's what they were doing. And it makes sense that overseas shipments could make it sooner, tbh international carriers deliver to me way faster than domestic services, I've bought stuff from Amazon JP and DE and it shows up the very next day after shipping out

I mean, pretty sure they said that's what they were doing

Based on what? They're also shipping orders that were placed recently. Not sure how speed of shipping for international orders relates

Edit: maybe I misunderstood... I thought we were talking about shipments going out based on order number

Edited by cacophony

Based on what? They're also shipping orders that were placed recently. Not sure how speed of shipping for international orders relates.

I'm pretty sure they said they were shipping based on order date, it's not fucking rocket science to sort a list of orders and pack them in order?

Anyone here crying about the shipping needs to stop and be grateful they are even shipping this early since they shouldn't even be out yet tbh

Shipping companies usually group orders based on geographical areas because it's more efficient and cheaper.

Not to mention that if your goal is to have them arrive within a window of 2-3 days while shipping via Ground and SmartPost services, you need to do it this way.

Yeah, it's because Ground will take longer the further you are from where they are shipping but anything overseas gets the airplane treatment. I am in Minnesota and have a Wednesday delivery scheduled for the two I ordered. I would guess they are all going to go out today but just need to get scanned or whatever.

Edited by Toth

I ordered mine an hour from now and they went back in time and delivered it to me an hour ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

Mine originally arrived in 1991, used it for several years but my younger self wasn't ready for the responsibility, so SkyNet sent Kevtris back in time to a future older me to reimbrace the technology I once was custodian to.

Mine originally arrived in 1991, used it for several years but my younger self wasn't ready for the responsibility, so SkyNet sent Kevtris back in time to a future older me to reimbrace the technology I once was custodian to.

Wouldn't it have been easier if Skynet sent future you back to yesterday to the UPS/fedex van where your loot rest unplayed?

One thing I haven't really seen, at least partly due to my feeble/lazy/inept search skills, is an image of the S-NT and the SG next to each other, in one image. I imagine this will occur in natural order, by anyone who has ordered both, but am putting in a request to do so, when the SGs begin to arrive. I assume they are pretty much close to identical, in general size/shape, but am curious about any subtle design differences, spazzy nerd that I am.

Thank you.

Edited by AtariNerd

One thing I haven't really seen, at least partly due to my feeble/lazy/inept search skills, is an image of the S-NT and the SG next to each other, in one image. I imagine this will occur in natural order, by anyone who has ordered both, but am putting in a request to do so, when the SGs begin to arrive.

Thank you.

Super Nt Dimensions
  • 132.5mm length
  • 166.5mm wide
  • 41.4mm high
Mega Sg Dimensions
  • 138mm length
  • 168mm wide
  • 47mm high
  • Like 1

The Mega SG has that nice headphone jack as well. It's a small thing but would have been a cool thing to have on the Super Nt. I have to use an audio extractor to get the sound to my speakers now since it is hooked up to my PC monitor. That little jack will be handy for me.

Edited by Toth
  • Like 1

Wouldn't it have been easier if Skynet sent future you back to yesterday to the UPS/fedex van where your loot rest unplayed?

Time travel and it's multi faceted layers of complexity are never easily explained nor a linear path chosen, we are not to question SkyNets rationale ?

(I've just realised SkyNet was the antagonist in the Terminator movies, doh, been to long since I last watched them, never mind you get the idea of my ramblings).