IGNORED

[WTS] [BUY THE LOT FOR CHEAP] SNES, Top Loader NES, VIC-20, and more!

Frizo

Hey all! I have this NES [1] lot with and an NES advantage arcade controller and many games! The console itself with all hookups and the controller for 100 + shipping. Take the WHOLE LOT of NES stuff for 150 shipped (a deal because shipping this will take around 30 bucks). Advantage is 15 + shipping

SMB/Duck Hunt 5 bucks

Pinball 5 bucks

Tetris 5 bucks

Herzog Zwei (Megadrive) 25$

Radioshack Pong 25$

Club Nintendo 3DS game case 30$

Pics [2]

I also have a super nintendo (complete) i wish to sell as well. Console with controller and hookups 75 + shipping

Take EVERYTHING for 150 shipped!

http://imgur.com/a/AlgSz

SNES games -Buster Busts Loose

-Terminator 2

-Sim City

-Top Gear

-Pitfall

-Super Offroad the Baja

TAKE THE NES BUNDLE AND THE SNES BUNDLE For 220 SHIPPED! If you buy both the NES and SNES you get either the pong, the 3ds case or herzog zwei for FREE! 25$+ value!

I also have a vic-20 i want to get rid of for 100 bucks. this thing has SHIT tons of literature, like a lot. Shipping will be like 25, so expect that. Comes with Pirates Cove and some chess games, original box, and all hookups. Pics

Thanks for looking!

EDIT: TAKE LITERALLY EVERYTHING IN THIS POST FOR 300 250! I WILL THROW IN A SEGA GENESIS MODEL 1 AS WELL. ALSO BEING THROWN IN IS ROCKET KNIGHT ADVENTURES, SUPER MARIO CLASSICS FOR THE GBA, AND MEGAMAN 2 FOR THE GAMEBOY. I NEED THIS GONE.

Sold

Edited by Frizo