IGNORED

Atari 8-Bit Collection For Sale

Tempest

I'm not taking reservations for stuff. If the collection does go back up for sale after January it will still be first come first serve with preference given to people who want to buy the whole thing or very large chunks of it.

One thing I'm having trouble with is pricing. It's hard to find good pricing data for 8-bit stuff and what I do find seems to be all over the map.

Oh and priority will also be given to someone who can find me a TRS-80 Model III or 4. Still looking for one.

• 3 months later...

Just and FYI, this collection may be up for sale again. Check back in a week or so to know for sure. Some things I'm currently looking for in trade:

* A nice modern Mac Mini or iMac (one from the last few years to replace my current PC)

* Boxed Apple II games

* Exidy Sorcerer items (games, cartridges, expansion box, etc.)

* A nice vintage monochrome monitor (green/B&W/Amber doesn't matter)

I'd still like to sell this all in one go (or as part of a cash/trade deal), but might consider parting things out later on. I'm not taking reservations or dibs on things either.

My Atari 5200 and Lynx collections will be going up for sale/trade soon. Check back after the 8-bit stuff.

If you finally do not sell it as one, please, consider me for the following items:

• TeleLink I (small box)
  • AtariLab Light Module
  • My First Alphabet
  • Physics
  • Spelling
  • Statistics I
  • Juggle's House
  • Juggle's Rainbow
  • Atari Word Processor
  • The Atari Word Processor Demostration Data Kit
  • Fundamentals OF BASIC Programming

Just and FYI, this collection may be up for sale again. Check back in a week or so to know for sure. Some things I'm currently looking for in trade:

* A nice modern Mac Mini or iMac (one from the last few years to replace my current PC)

* Boxed Apple II games

* Exidy Sorcerer items (games, cartridges, expansion box, etc.)

I'd still like to sell this all in one go (or as part of a cash/trade deal), but might consider parting things out later on. I'm not taking reservations or dibs on things either.

My Atari 5200 and Lynx collections will be going up for sale/trade soon. Check back after the 8-bit stuff.

Everything is on hold at least until the end of January. I'll update everyone at that point. Everything may or may not be spoken for already.

This is becoming some sort of never ending selling post..

Did it sell, did it not sell, who will be the buyer, will it get sold....All the mystery and suspense of one of those soap operas :)

I think it would be helpful for those truly interested to know what you are asking price wise.

I think that was advice that was given to others in the marketplace.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/222489-tips-for-selling-on-atariage-and-beyond/?hl=+tips

"Put a price on it! Once you've researched a fair price, put it in the post! A post with items that lack prices, requiring the user to PM you simply to get a number, violates the number one rule of selling, "Make it easy".

We're on 6 months now. Break it for the love of god then :)

We're on 6 months now. Break it for the love of god then :)

It's kind of complicated, but I have two people interested in it as a lot so it's probably not going to be broken up at this point. The original interested party has a week or two to make good or I'll go to the next person. If that falls through then I might consider breaking it up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok everything is up for sale again due to some unforeseen circumstances with the original buyer (these things happen). As this thread is already pretty long, I'll probably just start a new one. I'm also going to add prices and split things up this time around, although someone wanting to buy everything as a giant lot will get a discount.

I'm not looking for trades except for the following:

Apple Mac Mini (2014 or later) or iMac

A nice Tandy Coco 3 setup (system, disk drive, memory expansion, etc.)

Boxed Apple II games

Ok everything is up for sale again due to some unforeseen circumstances with the original buyer (these things happen). As this thread is already pretty long, I'll probably just start a new one. I'm also going to add prices and split things up this time around, although someone wanting to buy everything as a giant lot will get a discount.

I'm not looking for trades except for the following:

Apple Mac Mini (2014 or later) or iMac

A nice Tandy Coco 3 setup (system, disk drive, memory expansion, etc.)

Boxed Apple II games

Ok now I'm confused again, the buyer purchased them in April and sent an email to me that they got them. So the plot thickens...

Three months later they're back... This is the strangest collection sell I think I've ever seen.

How much for the entire collection?

Not quite sure yet. The deal I had worked out with the original buyer didn't include many of the boxed tape games (like the Epyx games) or the loose disks and tapes, so I need to figure out what those are worth. You can feel free to shoot me an offer in the mean time if you want.

I know I promised prices last weekend but I've been busy with some job related stuff and haven't been able to get around to it yet. Bear with me. In the meantime if you're interested in something feel free to make an offer, but I may take a bit to get back to you.

Priority will be given to someone who wants to buy the whole collection outright or who has one of the trade items I'm looking for.

I know I promised prices last weekend but I've been busy with some job related stuff and haven't been able to get around to it yet. Bear with me. In the meantime if you're interested in something feel free to make an offer, but I may take a bit to get back to you.

Priority will be given to someone who wants to buy the whole collection outright or who has one of the trade items I'm looking for.

You're not getting one of my CoCo 3 setups. :)