IGNORED

No more ST ports for you....

CyranoJ

Hello!Nor did i.I did never gave any permission to copy my work (*) for commercial purposes.Matthias* = stuff like Double Feature #1, Impulse X, Jagmania, Jagmarble, or even the JeffMinter demos that i recompiled.

Does Jagmarble even have a playable version? All I have is a one level demo that isn't playable...

By the way, I love Impulse X, especially with my rotary. I bought it from you earlier this year...please keep making stuff for the Jag. I will pay for it...straight into your pocket.

Edited by Gunstar

Hello!

Does Jagmarble even have a playable version? All I have is a one level demo that isn't playable...

You are correct, Jagmarble doesn't have any gameplay (the Lynx version is more evolved, but still is not really a game).

By the way, I love Impulse X, especially with my rotary. I bought it from you earlier this year...please keep making stuff for the Jag. I will pay for it...straight into your pocket.

Thanks for your feedback and support :)

Bye!

Matthias

• Like 1

Can it be China? =) Is copies even illegal in some countries, on a non-moral level?

CD:s are easy to copy, it's harder to copy carts. Communities like 3DO and Dreamcast etc breathe CD copies... Only official/original releases is good enough for me, among lots of people.

Let the ST:s coming, no reason to quit goodness now: don't like a loose-loose situation. Myself I'm too collectarded to understand how to burn an use them (and am probably a prick too), but like the glad reactions people show when getting them. And, yes, FLOOD should be running on the Jag! But you all do what you like with your own time ofc.

All I say is don't let the dark side win this race. Just my point of view.

PHHHWWUQING "A" THIS SUCKS MAJOR SHAFT, and its always the good guys, like most of the people here, who play by the rules who get shafted because of rotten money grubbin' two-faced bags-of-scum suckin' dirt rip off artists who spoil it for EVERYONE ELSE. Gwad this pisses me off to no end. #%@8!! *&+%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn!.. Damn!Damn! :( :( (click first five pics to see the gif)

post-9089-0-77829100-1443683073_thumb.gif

post-9089-0-87776000-1443683092_thumb.gif

post-9089-0-22759200-1443683104_thumb.gif

post-9089-0-23363100-1443683115_thumb.gif

post-9089-0-84892100-1443683182.gif

post-9089-0-19435200-1443683215_thumb.jpg

post-9089-0-15405000-1443683232_thumb.jpg

post-9089-0-83543000-1443683253_thumb.jpg

post-9089-0-61717800-1443683267_thumb.jpg

post-9089-0-06648900-1443683278_thumb.jpg

post-9089-0-20313500-1443683291_thumb.jpg

post-9089-0-72908800-1443683308.jpg

post-9089-0-20644200-1443683324_thumb.jpg

post-9089-0-54044500-1443683339_thumb.jpg

post-9089-0-52562100-1443683351_thumb.jpg

post-9089-0-27105900-1443683376_thumb.jpg

post-9089-0-54900100-1443683384_thumb.jpg

post-9089-0-02388000-1443683395_thumb.jpg

post-9089-0-30701500-1443683407_thumb.jpg

Edited by ovalbugmann
  • Like 3

Noel, gotta hand it to you, I know exactly where you stand :0)

So when is onalok going to come forward and tell us who he bought all those bootlegs from? Because the 24 hours are up and I don't see a PM or post in this forum anywhere...

Calm down dude, the .ROMs will flow. Just means they can't be put on a CD.

The ST stuff is not the issue here - it's the products of active independent publishers/homebrewers/call them what you will, that are being bootlegged.

• Like 8

PHHHWWUQING "A" THIS SUCKS MAJOR SHAFT, and its always the good guys, like most of the people here, who play by the rules who get shafted because of rotten money grubbin' two-faced bags-of-scum suckin' dirt rip off artists who spoil it for EVERYONE ELSE. Gwad this pisses me off to no end. #%@8!! *&+%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn!.. Damn!Damn! :( :( (click first five pics to see the gif)

But... how do you really feel?

• Like 4

I know I have not been particularly active last few months (work etc), that list was impressive, didn't even know half of them existed. Think I have some downloading to do if some are still available.

But the pisser for me is seeing Mathias, orion, and carl's work just being ripped. How did whoever did it think that someone would not notice...

Out'em Cyrano.. this scene is too small for this type of shit

• Like 7

Hello!

Nor did i.

I did never gave any permission to copy my work (*) for commercial purposes.

Matthias

* = stuff like Double Feature #1, Impulse X, Jagmania, Jagmarble, or even the JeffMinter demos that i recompiled.

And also to add just for the record, I have never sold or given permission to anyone to sell the damn Cinepak videos i did on that big list. I'm no Jag developer either I'm more like a JagCD manual labourer, dirty ditch digging grunt worker considering the mundane, tedious, exhaustive, & many times frustrating work it is to make a long ass 3-disc cinepak video who no-one wants to watch anyways.(and I understand-as i just want to play games too) I actually have 2 PD (public domain) cinepak horror movies unencrypted and ready to go on the net for people which were to be my this years' "Halloweeen" releases as I have done in years past(so I can feel a small bit productive in this scene) for anybody that wants to burn out their JagCD watching 2 stoopid grainy 1980s cheesy horror movies on the JagCD as i like Halloween and wanted to do somefwuqing thing jag related for that day. I also have 2 youtube original music video ""clips"" discs of two English bands I like - Iron Maiden & early Def Leppard on cinepak that I wanted to get out but forget that now, there's a few people here I trust that I will PM with the download link when done if they want to bother downloading. I have real empathy for our actual Jag developers being ripped off by this pirate person after the time, frustration/sweat and effort I put into figuring out Cinepak on the Jag which couldn't have been done without the help of devvs mentioned in this thread, so I know how they feel to a lesser extent of course.

Further I hope this person responsible comes forward or that it can be figured out who it is, I have a few ideas but will not name names either.

• Like 1

Hi Nick,

I don't know who it is, sorry.

This person does, however:

So when is onalok going to come forward and tell us who he bought all those bootlegs from? Because the 24 hours are up and I don't see a PM or post in this forum anywhere...

• Like 5

And also to add just for the record, I have never sold or given permission to anyone to sell the damn Cinepak videos i did on that big list. I'm no Jag developer either I'm more like a JagCD manual labourer, dirty ditch digging grunt worker considering the mundane, tedious, exhaustive, & many times frustrating work it is to make a long ass 3-disc cinepak video who no-one wants to watch anyways.(and I understand-as i just want to play games too) I actually have 2 PD (public domain) cinepak horror movies unencrypted and ready to go on the net for people which were to be my this years' "Halloweeen" releases as I have done in years past(so I can feel a small bit productive in this scene) for anybody that wants to burn out their JagCD watching 2 stoopid grainy 1980s cheesy horror movies on the JagCD as i like Halloween and wanted to do somefwuqing thing jag related for that day. I also have 2 youtube original music video ""clips"" discs of two English bands I like - Iron Maiden & early Def Leppard on cinepak that I wanted to get out but forget that now, there's a few people here I trust that I will PM with the download link when done if they want to bother downloading. I have real empathy for our actual Jag developers being ripped off by this pirate person after the time, frustration/sweat and effort I put into figuring out Cinepak on the Jag which couldn't have been done without the help of devvs mentioned in this thread, so I know how they feel to a lesser extent of course.

Further I hope this person responsible comes forward or that it can be figured out who it is, I have a few ideas but will not name names either.

For the record, I love the Cinepak you make. Only wish my darn adapter would've worked so I coulda helped make cool stuff.

Anyway, hope I get one of those PM's. It would be awesome to watch something new/old on my JagCD at Halloween this year. If not, I'll stick to the Night of the Living Dead. :cool:

Apologies for the added derailment :P ROMs only sounds like a great solution and I hope you, CJ (and everyone) employ the idea. Even though the cd is awesome to use, beggars can't be choosers and I'm just happy being able to play the games. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

For the record, I love the Cinepak you make. Only wish my darn adapter would've worked so I coulda helped make cool stuff.

Anyway, hope I get one of those PM's. It would be awesome to watch something new/old on my JagCD at Halloween this year. If not, I'll stick to the Night of the Living Dead. :cool:

Apologies for the added derailment :P ROMs only sounds like a great solution and I hope you, CJ (and everyone) employ the idea. Even though the cd is awesome to use, beggars can't be choosers and I'm just happy being able to play the games. :thumbsup:

I love cinepak too and have been meaning to learn to make them my self. Ovalbugman, is there some place to download what yoy have done already? I have a few things, don't know if you made them or not...but would like some old grainy movies without paying the extravigant prices video 61 charges...as much or more than bluerays?!? The guy is nuts!

• Like 1