IGNORED

No more ST ports for you....

CyranoJ

thank you for purchasing my over priced software. 3 people who are disabled do most of this work for me. its a way of them being able to be productive, and have some sense of self esteem, and a little money to enjoy. instead of being warehoused some where.

i was way ahead of you on movies on the jag, i begged jack t. to do just that in the early 1990's. i even showed him my 3000 plus PD titles i had ammassed in the 1980's and early 1990's. he refused of course. so i vowed i would do it, and we did.

but who is selling my exact box sets?

lance

www.atarisales.com

most of your pricing is ok and comparable to other Atari dealers and generally better than ePay. I only find the Blackcat theatre stuff outragious, but that was at $20 a movie. I hadn't checked lately and just heard you are now selling several for $25 which is a lot more reasonable.

• Like 1

maybe I can squeeze just one piece of info about this "blue" release out of you? Is this something you guys developed or someone else developed from scratch? Or a lost/unrealeased game or changed game like JHL 15? will you give out that much info?

• Like 1

maybe I can squeeze just one piece of info about this "blue" release out of you? Is this something you guys developed or someone else developed from scratch? Or a lost/unrealeased game or changed game like JHL 15? will you give out that much info?

I think OMF has said too much already! All will be revealed shortly ;)

• Like 2

I thought I might have had an idea what it was, but the 'Blue's Clues' threw me a bit. I am still trying to make that clue fit my idea, but so far I can't. Which is both disappointing and exciting at the same time. What ever it is if you think it's crazy or one of the best things you've been involved with or both, then it has to be something great in my opinion. Just as long as it doesn't turn out to be a cart version of Blue Lightning (unless greatly improved)!

Though my biggest worry, atm, is coming up with the money in time.Money is something I am scraping for atm just to get by...my life was recently turned upside down...

Edited by Gunstar

Don't forget the cost of toner and DVD cases. Apparently that makes it all AAAAAYYEEE-OOOO-KAY.

there's probably less than 250 genuine Jaguar fans left on Earth... and probably another 250 'collectards' - small pond to piss in, really.

Yeah, I remember when I got my Jag for Christmas, I still have it to this day. I would label myself as a Jag fan, but of course, I am also an XE fan, 2600 fan, etc.

Edited by AtarinDave
  • Like 1

Yeah, I remember when I got my Jag for Christmas, I still have it to this day. I would label myself as a Jag fan, but of course, I am also an XE fan, 2600 fan, etc.

I would also consider myself a Jaguar fan, and a genuine one... I bought the system two years ago, and it was my first 'retro' system... Considering it's older than I am, the fact that I rate it highly means a lot! XD

• Like 1

So, I will not name any names. If the people responsible want to come forward (unlikely) then that's up to them.

Today I received this PM:

I responded with a 'they are not for sale where did you buy them' and was told:

Along with this image (So it looks like they're ripping off covers posted here on AA as well)

$_57.JPG

I have a fairly good idea that the person involved is one of three obvious names to spring to mind.

In any case, that's it. No more binaries from me. Direct your hate to the people responsible.

NO SOURCE FOR YOU!!! From one programmer to another, never give out your source code. Piracy on laser media is crazy. Does anybody do Jaguar cartridges.

NO SOURCE FOR YOU!!! From one programmer to another, never give out your source code. Piracy on laser media is crazy. Does anybody do Jaguar cartridges.

Run along, nothing to see here for you.

Just to be clear:

• I believe in digital downloads.
  • I believe in free downloads.
  • I have released source for most of my games in the past.
  • I have developed an API and released that for others to use.
  • The tools used to put these binaries on CD were developed by myself and the rest of Reboot.
  • We have nothing in common with your distribution methods (We don't use tape to hold our carts together)

From one programmer to another: If nobody gave out any source code how would you have learned anything?

Piracy on laser has and always will be. No point fighting it, but doesn't mean you can't out the buggers doing it. Not releasing because of it just denies everyone (including yourself) some pleasure.

In other words: I disagree with you on nearly everything.

• Like 12