IGNORED

No more ST ports for you....

CyranoJ

If you want to know what that was about, then venture here: http://reboot.atari.org/ahole.png

I'm not going to grace AA with his words. What a nice chap. I'd like to make clear he's the 'new Jag Progry on the scene, and he's totally transparent.'

I hope that will suffice as to 'clear me on that thread.'

(Oh, and after I pointed out the mods were reading he deleted the thread... wot a shame I saved it, eh?)

Edited by CyranoJ
  • Like 4

If you want to know what that was about, then venture here: http://reboot.atari.org/ahole.png

I'm not going to grace AA with his words. What a nice chap. I'd like to make clear he's the 'new Jag Progry on the scene, and he's totally transparent.'

I hope that will suffice as to 'clear me on that thread.'

(Oh, and after I pointed out the mods were reading he deleted the thread... wot a shame I saved it, eh?)

Nice one CJ, DAMN give someone and they hang themselves everytime, what a tool. :roll:

• Like 8

After all this does it mean you will resume porting "in-complete" games in ABS (not ROM) format for the rest of us without a skunkboard or are we doomed?

I don't mind being doomed inasmuch as I can know beforehand, it's the uncertainty that kills it ;-)

[bTW it didn't take that long ... it's gotta be an ego thing for the guilty ones to have their cake and attempt to eat it too]

After all this does it mean you will resume porting "in-complete" games in ABS (not ROM) format for the rest of us without a skunkboard or are we doomed?

I don't mind being doomed inasmuch as I can know beforehand, it's the uncertainty that kills it ;-)

[bTW it didn't take that long ... it's gotta be an ego thing for the guilty ones to have their cake and attempt to eat it too]

You mean you don't want to wait for Onalok to do them all with sound as well? :D

I'll continue to port games. They will be released as .ROM. They might be released as .ABS (unsure, at this point in time).

• Like 1

Nothing to do with me as CJ's ST stuff is his own thing, but I personally wouldn't let the actions of the greedy and the stupid dictate how I went about doing the things I enjoy doing.

As long as people know what's up and who has been stepping over the line at the expense of practically every Jaguar dev active today, at least they can make an informed decision when it comes to spending their money, especially if it involves sending $200+ of hardware around the country/world.

I can't post what else was discovered in public, because it's not directly related, not really appropriate and, well, drama... but to anyone who was suggesting this was all some kind of ruse (and there were one or two of the usual suspect who aren't allowed to play around here anymore saying just that from the safety of facebook and twitter)... nope, the iffy side of questionable is putting it mildly.

• Like 2

What does re-pop mean?

It's a term that's used in the car aftermarket industry which means to reproduce / replicate.

Wow... I looked into this cause I wondered why we were talking about doors... just replaced sliding mirrors with a pre-hung louvered door for my closet, and I'm super proud of myself... you can see that here:

BEFORE:

door1a.jpg

AFTER:

door2a.jpg

I also installed tile, a new vanity, paint, and a mirror.... but super proud of myself since I've never done this stuff before.

But anyway, when I go to that picture, is that supposed to be scary? Why / how does he assume that we're all small weak people? What I see in that picture is an overweight fat kid with a Jaguar shirt and knock-knees. You get that kid on the ground, and he's not getting back up because he would be out of breath and exhausted the second his adrenaline starts pumping.

Edited by 82-T/A
  • Like 5

Something I don't understand about this story ..

Very few people still owns a Jaguar CD and most of them are here on this forum I guess, or maybe on ebay ...

I didn't see any of these "fake reprint / re-pop" for sell either on ebay nor here, so ... even if this guy is selling those fake reprint, he won't sell many if he doesn't do it in well known place where Jaguar fans are.

and at least for this one "68 - Orion Jaguar Collection" the first message you see when booting the disc is: "if you paid for this, you got ripped off" :P

Anyway, if people can search a bit on Internet, they can find the real source of the game so ...

in any case, you can't stop people from doing bad stuff ..

Edited by Orion_
  • Like 5