IGNORED

Anyone going to the White Rose Pinball Show?

Cliff Friedel

Hey guys,

I wanted to see if anyone was going to the White Rose Pinball show next week in York, PA. I may be looking to buy an older EM table if the right one comes around. I'll probably have on my AA or CGE shirt and my CGE hat, so if you see me, say hi and maybe we can play a game of pinball. I should be there Saturday.

Website is here if you are interested:

http://www.theyorkshow.com/

Cliff

I've been meaning to go to the York show for years now, but time/money is always an issue around the time it hits. So, sadly I probably won't be able to make it once again this year. I hear the best deals are at this show, so if you are looking to pick up a good working pin, that's the time to do it.

• 3 weeks later...

I forgot to come back to this thread.

I was there Saturday only. Got there late around 3:30 so I didn't want to waste time doing a YouTube walk through for maybe 100 views. F that I wanted to spend my time playing.

Not much video gaming to be had there. I played a dedicated Galaxian and some Baby Pac-Man. There was a Bump N Jump, Xybots, a multiboard in a Defender cabinet, some 60in1s and some newer videos there but not much for the golden age classics.

I spent most of my time playing pinball. I hope to get there earlier next year for once.